Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
I drive 30mi each way for work and my commute hasn't been this fun for over 12 years. I'm at 2500 miles in about a month.

I recently took it to the dealer to work on the exhaust and the shop techs were upset I was daily driving the Saleen. I just:lol:

It's my turn to make more mustang fans. I need to recruit like I was recruited when I was 12 on a BMX and saw my first Saleen.

So put those miles on that stang fellas.
Sponsored

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I drive 30mi each way for work and my commute hasn't been this fun for over 12 years. I'm at 2500 miles in about a month.

I recently took it to the dealer to work on the exhaust and the shop techs were upset I was daily driving the Saleen. I just:lol:

It's my turn to make more mustang fans. I need to recruit like I was recruited when I was 12 on a BMX and saw my first Saleen.

That’s what I’m talking about. A great car is meant to be driven and not just some garage queen sitting there gathering dust. Most people I see on the highway seem to be driving to just get to their destination but for me I enjoy every second of it. Every time I park her I can’t stop thinking about the next time I drive her. Planning on tightening up the suspension come the holidays so more fun.

OP
OP
Drek08

Drek08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
'17 mustang GT PP
I put about 600 miles a week on mine. Got her a couple weeks ago at 24000 miles and already at over 26500.

That’s what I’m talking about. A great car is meant to be driven and not just some garage queen sitting there gathering dust. Most people I see on the highway seem to be driving to just get to their destination but for me I enjoy every second of it. Every time I park her I can’t stop thinking about the next time I drive her. Planning on tightening up the suspension come the holidays so more fun.
Oh I love and enjoy driving mine every chance I get but my commute to work isn't long and living in a decently big city everything you need is within a couple mins away for the most part. My 25 mile round trip to work is the most driving it has seen in one drive session so far.
Sponsored