Sponsored

Its at the mad scientists and the 3 year warranty is over!

chefwally32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
walter
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning,

Lots of great info in this forum for the last 3 and a half years I have been here. Switched from corvettes to mustangs in 2018 when I ordered my 2019 pp2 exactly how I wanted it! I'm so happy with it its sick. Over the last three years we have added several steeda suspension upgrades to the magna ride, as well as a tire change, shifter and minor engine upgrades. It has been a fun car but under powered.

Until now! The mad scientist has his hands on my ride, and we are going for it! From the P1x Pro charger and all the correct add Ons which is a whole list of stuff. There is a lot more involved to do it right and that's why this post! Do your homework, listen and read as much as possible, then stick to your guns and do it right!

I want to thank you all for all the great info in here, from Whipple to Pro charger and from cosmetic to suspension, I read a lot and used all that info to make my decision on the final inception of my 2019 pp2. We look to be done by 5/1 as we are waiting on back ordered parts that have all been promised by mid-march I will post pics and performance numbers when finished thanks to all your forum members for your input!
Sponsored

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations! Go for it !,,

OP
OP
chefwally32

chefwally32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
walter
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Vehicle Showcase
fresh pics up just now were making headway, interior upgrades done, axles in and a bunch of other goodies. Got the Cervini grilles to do after the P1x stage 2 is done. The upgraded black coated intercooler is nicer then I thought, blacked out is so stealthy

OP
OP
chefwally32

chefwally32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
walter
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Vehicle Showcase
on 2/16/22 my quest begins on the next step of my 2019 pp2 well, the time has arrived! she comes home tomorrow, drove her for test and tune last Saturday, barely into the throttle. I can tell you the Pro charger p1x setup is going to be a lot of fun to drive! I can't wait to put my foot in to it. New grilles, axles gauges, performance suspension and engine work, it's all starting to come together

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_7181.JPG

IMG_7178.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

OP
OP
chefwally32

chefwally32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
walter
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Vehicle Showcase
just a few more pics of some of the things we touched!

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_6699.JPG

IMG_7270.JPG

Sponsored

OP
OP
chefwally32

chefwally32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
walter
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Vehicle Showcase
tomorrow will be bath day, inside and out, and then tomorrow night will be the first drive of the year with all the new goodies, I can't wait!

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_9968.JPG

IMG_6703.JPG

IMG_6702.JPG

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
Hey neighbor, that looks awesome! BTW, who was the mad scientist?

OP
OP
chefwally32

chefwally32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
walter
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Vehicle Showcase
my buddy that the wrench the only guy i let7 work on my cars

OP
OP
chefwally32

chefwally32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
walter
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Vehicle Showcase
what an absolute dream to drive. Thankyou Procharger for doing your homework and building an absolute fantastic product. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on my 2019 mustang gt pp2 and its now finally done, almost 4 years after purchase I had this dream when I ordered the car in 2018 and it has been achieved thankyou mad scientist you are the man thankyou for making my car dream come true
Sponsored