Sponsored

Is the 2019 Ford Mustang Order Guide Available?

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
That's nice that you can get the BLIS system without the lane keep assist, ACC and auto-emergency braking now - I know a lot of people wanted the blind spot monitoring without the other three things.
Sponsored

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
That's nice that you can get the BLIS system without the lane keep assist, ACC and auto-emergency braking now - I know a lot of people wanted the blind spot monitoring without the other three things.
That would have been me lol but I cant wait till September to get mine..

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Interesting....BLIS and memory seats now come standard with 201A and 401A.
Interesting indeed. I just ordered an '18 with 401A and would have liked the memory seat function, but it was only available as part of the Safe and Smart package, as I recall. BLIS is not something I would want, but could live with it. With those being included, it will be interesting to see if the 401A price goes up.

I really wanted Lightning Blue, so it's still probably a good thing I ordered an '18 (assuming I don't like Velocity Blue as much).

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just waiting to see how big the MSRP bump will be. $60k for a fully loaded GT anyone?

BayLegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350, 11' E92 335i M-Sport
Since the 2019 order guide is out does that mean the order banks are now open for 19MY?

Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Since the 2019 order guide is out does that mean the order banks are now open for 19MY?
:shrug:

Not on Ford.com's Mustang Builder :frusty:

My source has basically said "within the next week or so".

Bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Turbo Box
MT82-D4 Manual Transmission (5.0L only) – Includes DualMass Flywheel, Twin Disc Clutch, and new Gearing
â—ŹRev Matching included with MT82-D4 Manual Transmission
It's happening!!!

cobrapatrol

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
1969 Triumph TR6, 2018 GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like the 3-way memory seat and mirrors are also now included in the 201A/401A Premium Plus package. That's the only thing from the S&S package that I wanted in 2018.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Correct.
New Colors — Velocity Blue1 (E7) — Need for Green (AJ) — Dark Highland Green1 (B5)

Deleted Colors — Triple Yellow Tri-Coat — Lighting Blue — Royal Crimson Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
DHG requires Bullit. Kind of bumming on dropping LB. The "Velocity Blue" name has been used before and it was basically blue oval blue, which I am not too exited about.

Sponsored

Hivel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Dang. Bullet gets 163 MPH speed limiter.
I wonder what the PP1 and PP2 speed limiters are set to?

Cheers,

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like those who wanted Need for Green with Black Accents is out of luck... somehow the order guide says Black accent cannot be ordered with Need for Green? I thought it really needed some black accenting as a plus.

And GT/CS gets the Strut Tower Brace again... but no magnetic can be ordered with the GT/CS :( or even velocity blue if it looks good... lightning blue was allowed on the previous GT/CS. Kona is too dark for me.

Now I completely missed it earlier with the GT/CS previews, the wheel is not a cheap mod to the black accent wheel. it is a 5 spoke wheel. the black accent was 7 spoke.

Last edited:

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Looks like those who wanted Need for Green with Black Accents is out of luck... somehow the order guide says Black accent cannot be ordered with Need for Green? I thought it really needed some black accenting as a plus.

And GT/CS gets the Strut Tower Brace again... but no magnetic can be ordered with the GT/CS :( or even velocity blue if it looks good... lightning blue was allowed on the previous GT/CS. Kona is too dark for me.

Now I completely missed it earlier with the GT/CS previews, the wheel is not a cheap mod to the black accent wheel. it is a 5 spoke wheel. the black accent was 7 spoke.
It appears that NFG has several mandatory additions such as "Ebony Over-the-Top Stripe (47A) are required with Need for Green (AJ)" and specific wheel requirements. I wonder if it's the black asymmetric stripes.

M2C3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT PP 401a Manual
Just waiting to see how big the MSRP bump will be. $60k for a fully loaded GT anyone?
Just received an order sheet from my guy at Ford. MSRP is at 53,420k for the Mustang in my sig.