Sponsored

Is anybody's '18 on Cotus yet?

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
My Germany dealer (I have since returned to the states) says that it was no problem changing my order (adding spoiler delete), even though I had already received a VIN, order #, "production scheduled" status, and delivery date.

Now I just have to recheck COTUS and the military auto sales sites to make sure that the spoiler delete went through. Again, I'll keep ya'll posted...seems to verify that having a VIN and delivery date do not preclude a dealer from changing your order.
I ordered my 69 Mustang GT at the end of 68 from an agent in the DaNang PX. Car was built long before I got back to the States in early July. I got letters from my parents saying the dealer checked to make sure I still wanted the car. :) No "online tracking" in those days.;) The 18 I have on order now is my 7th special order Mustang V8.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my 69 Mustang GT at the end of 68 from an agent in the DaNang PX. Car was built long before I got back to the States in early July. I got letters from my parents saying the dealer checked to make sure I still wanted the car. :) No "online tracking" in those days.;) The 18 I have on order now is my 7th special order Mustang V8.
This will be my first custom ordered car in general. My parents have never custom ordered a car before. And I wanted exactly what I got. And I knew very few dealers would have one speced the way I wanted it. And it'll also be my first V8. Every time I see a V8 I get sad cause I just want my car. I actually saw a 17 GT Murdered out in black. And it had super dark tint.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Cars are in transit!!! This is really happening!!!:headbang:

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This will be my first custom ordered car in general. My parents have never custom ordered a car before. And I wanted exactly what I got. And I knew very few dealers would have one speced the way I wanted it. And it'll also be my first V8. Every time I see a V8 I get sad cause I just want my car. I actually saw a 17 GT Murdered out in black. And it had super dark tint.
:cheers:

mdelongpre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something Fast
This will be my 2nd gt ordered. First one was a 2013 track pack with recaros, I miss it. This 2018 will be sort of another updated version of my old one

Sponsored

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This will be my 2nd gt ordered. First one was a 2013 track pack with recaros, I miss it. This 2018 will be sort of another updated version of my old one
:cheers: Can't wait to start seeing these beasts get delivered and pictures to start showing up! :clap2:

My mustang doesn't show on Ford.com. I was hoping it would at least have a VIN. :shrug:

Last edited:

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:cheers: Can't wait to start seeing these beasts get delivered and pictures to start showing up! :clap2:

My mustang doesn't show on Ford.com. I was hoping it would at least have a VIN. :shrug:
Try again today. Mine showed up this morning.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP

CrunchMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible (when available)
I didn’t think convertibles were getting any love from Ford in the order / build process but mine just showed up on Cotus!!! I was afraid they were waiting for the first waive of coupes or something to be built. No build date shows up yet but i’m relieved to see it there.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

jimspang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Convertible-Ruby Red
Ordered mine on August 19th. Dealer just texted with a December 11th build date.

Sounds like I am about in the middle of the pack. Now shows in COTUS as In Order Processing. How can I get the window sticker using the VIN?

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Volkswagen Beetle, 2018 Mustang GT
Ordered mine on August 19th. Dealer just texted with a December 11th build date.

Sounds like I am about in the middle of the pack. Now shows in COTUS as In Order Processing. How can I get the window sticker using the VIN?
I don't think you can get a window sticker until "In Production" status on COTUS...

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just texted my salesman and he said He'd call me tomorrow to tell me after he gets the news. Maybe that's a good thing? I told him I can't look up my car so that's why I'm annoying him so much. I'd feel so much better if I could look it up myself.

K-Loader

Dan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT/PP/10A Crimson
We are rolling now, my retail order placed on 22 Aug showed in COTUS today with a VIN. No window sticker or build/delivery info yet. :cheers:

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We are rolling now, my retail order placed on 22 Aug showed in COTUS today with a VIN. No window sticker or build/delivery info yet. :cheers:
You ordered after me and I still have nothing. :frusty:
Sponsored