Introduce yourself!!

Rollin'

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
17 gt pp
Hi! My gt is the first ford product I've owned. My salesman thought that was unusual. My family always had GM's. I worked at a few different GM dealerships and with employee discounts it just made sense to drive them. I told my wife I wanted a mustang after the 15's came out. Last December I found one with the options I wanted. My favorite thing is easing up into 2nd gear until 4000 rpm and then WOT!
Sponsored

doncarson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 6spd Premium
Greetings.
Recently purchased my 2016 S550 GT 6spd Premium coupe and loving it. Added Corsa Extremes and Eibach Pro Lowering springs with 25mm spacers. Pmas CAI and a Lund tune are the mods so far.
Sweet fun ride.
Looking forward to participation on the forum

2015VAStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 HP , 21 f250 , 97 4runner, 22 Streetglide
Hi all, my name is Rob I just yesterday bought myself a 2015 50th anniversary mustang gt #751 . I'm am not new to mustangs I just haven't owned one since my 2010. My kids were all coming up on driving age so I sacrificed my car for insurance savings. They are all grown the youngest being 18 so I felt it was time to join the club again. I have already seen some good topics in forums that I look forward to reading and catching back up. :headbang:

Dseck63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hello Everyone! Name is Dave, and I'm here because I just picked up a 2016 Mustang GT. It's actually my first Mustang let alone V8 period I've ever owned and I'm 36 hahaha. I've always been a Honda guy and I would say that's been ongoing for roughly 20 years but after recently getting divorced and needing a car that I could put my kid in and still put a smile on my face I didn't look any further than this one. Hopefully I can learn some new things here and maybe even apply some of the mechanical aspects I've picked up along the way over the years.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Honda's are great and practical, but a Mustang with a V8 is MUCH more fun! I have both. Welcome.

Sponsored

OLIVE18

OLIVE18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Olive Green 2018 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Hi I'm James

I'm doing some mods to my 2018 GT Mustang starting with an Olive green paint job. I know it sounds crazy but I think it will be a fun retro look. I'm not sure how to post images. I signed up for imgur.com and pasted some links - but all i see are the links. please advise!

Thank you.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
Hey all! Been a Mustang fan as long as I can remember. First car was a 85k mile plain Jane 66 coupe with a straight 6 and a c4. Wish I still had that car. Since then I've owned an 84 GT vert, and currently play with a 92 LX vert 5.0 5spd. Love the foxes!

Anyway, I ordered a 2018 GT PP1 with everything except the safe and smart package in November, and just got my VIN today after contacting the dealer to request a change to a PP2. He put the request through even though it's scheduled, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

JustaMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium

jebus89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Oxford White
Hello everyone, i look forward to learn from you guys. Currently have a 2017 5.0 oxford white PP

Dseck63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Honda's are great and practical, but a Mustang with a V8 is MUCH more fun! I have both. Welcome.
Yeah we had a very good run and the horrible rear end snap prepared me well for what may happen with a 400hp rwd car haha. I'm just passionate about cars in general, I could keep the best of both worlds but I'm selling the Honda to drum down my payment a bit.

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Forums

More new guys every week, this is the strongest forum for knowledge with FFM, fastfordmuscle 2nd. Welcome to you all. I'm headed for the twisty's.
IMG_20180201_114508_490.jpg

terry_b

Technically a Chevy guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium, 2014 Camaro SS/1LE
New guy in MA

Hey everybody!

So I have to admit - I'm actually kind of a Chevy guy, and my current car is a 2014 Camaro SS/1LE... But my girlfriend has had her heart set on a Mustang so I started checking out the 6th gen Mustang - I love it!

We're set to take delivery of a lightly used black 2015 Ecoboost Premium later today and both of us can't wait. She wanted a manual to get the full sports car feel and I can't wait to get to know this Mustang the way I know my Camaro.

I've been poking around the forum for a few days now and I've already found a ton of helpful info, but if anyone wants to chime in with the "Day one mod list", please do!

Osvic@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Awesome! Congrats!

Hey everybody!

So I have to admit - I'm actually kind of a Chevy guy, and my current car is a 2014 Camaro SS/1LE... But my girlfriend has had her heart set on a Mustang so I started checking out the 6th gen Mustang - I love it!

We're set to take delivery of a lightly used black 2015 Ecoboost Premium later today and both of us can't wait. She wanted a manual to get the full sports car feel and I can't wait to get to know this Mustang the way I know my Camaro.

I've been poking around the forum for a few days now and I've already found a ton of helpful info, but if anyone wants to chime in with the "Day one mod list", please do!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
BMR Jacking rails should be first. Makes any other mods and any maintenance that involves anything under the car a lot easier.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Hey everybody!

Tuner. It's quick, clean, easy, and makes a big difference. Mine is a Cobb, and I'm very happy with the way it works for the EB.
Sponsored