Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
Hi guys, had the site recommended to me today from some of the owners I met at The Spring Inn with their cars.

I've ordered mine earlier this month and am now in the waiting period, however long that is.

The guys have given me some ideas and I'm putting together a shopping list of must haves...
Sponsored

KYLExKILLJOY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 years, 2003 Mach 1 D1sc, 2002 4.2L
Picked this up about 2 weeks ago, 6MT lots of fun, need to start modding of course!

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Hey Y'all, newbie here from the South. I have a PP 16' I bought in June. Currently waiting on some goodies but right now it has the MBRP Stainless 3" Race exhaust. 20% Tint. And lots of cleaning love. Spacers, springs, lamp tint and some other suspension stuff on the way. Can't wait. Not new to mustangs at all, but very happy to be in this chassis. Best Mustang I've ever owned.

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime HPP Ecoboost Mustang
Love the color. Good Luck with your new 'baby'.

Sponsored

T-FAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
2016 M6 GT Premium PP bought 2 months ago. 1st mustang for me, I am coming from a 2015 Subaru STI making 315whp/346wtq. So far I love the car.

The car currently has Roush axlebacks, FRPP X-Pipe, FRPP AOS, MGW shifter (OMG!!!!), black badges and emblems, vinyl wrapped roof, XPEL Tint and XPEL Paint Protection Film.

n6dwmf.jpg

35d1enq.jpg

I unfortunately had a run in with a doe last week, doesn't look like much but is $4000 in damage.

ixqxow.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
I don't own one right now
I love the color, blue is my favorite color!!! Beautiful car!! Congratulations!!!!

FN2187

Changed to "project85"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
IG: proj85
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
FN2187 is here! - Bay Area, California.

I had a S197 '06 mustang ("project85" from mustangforums) for 10yrs... finally decided to upgrade and get back into modding. Just picked up an Oxford White 2016 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package 6-Speed. Loving every moment so far. Let the new mod adventures begin!!

Mods already: ROUSH Hood Vents and ROUSH Spoiler :)

Sponsored

Reduxalicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT/CS
Hello, New to the Mustang world and well cars in general, I'm coming from a 14 F150 FX2 Tremor, just traded it in for a 16 6 speed manual GT/CS, which is still stock for now.

Now with this and my motorcycle I have two fun vehicles * not that my Tremor was a slouch):D

mwqPk76.jpg

And yes I have a thing for that ingot silver and black trim.

Skittlez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red turbo
Hey there, new to the forum and debating on getting a gt. Right now I have a hyundai veloster turbo that I would be trading in. The dealership said I could get a base gt with a stage 1 roush supercharger and axle back exhaust installed for just under 40k after taxes. Not sure if I really want to do that now or save up and do it later when I pay off the car or at least half of it.

So my main question has anyone on here done this yet, and if so how did it work for you?