Installed redesigned GTrac brace on my PP1/A10

skier75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convt
Just received and installed the newly redesigned Steeda 5536 4pt G Trac brace on my 2019 GT Convertible with PP1, A10 and Magneride. I have returned other 2 pt braces because my transmission lines sit very low and were in constant contact with those braces (even when they said it would fit). This new brace fits perfect with plenty of clearance. I have 1/2 to 3/4 inches of clearance from the cooler lines to the brace crossbar, plus plenty of room for oil change. Install was very easy and a first quick drive seemed to give my convertible much less flex over a couple railroad tracks and bridge joints as well as less roll in a few corners. Needless to say, I'm extremely happy and thrilled to find a solution that doesn't impact my transmission lines. The front does extend a little below the frame, but I don't feel I'll ever notice or have an issue. I don't track the car, but I do enjoy spirited drives and generally want to stiffen up the convertible. If you have a GT Convertible with the PP1, Magneride and the A10 and have been holding off or have a brace that has clearance issues - this brace is for you! It fits great, has plenty of clearance and seems to work well.
20240406_174359.jpg
20240406_174552.jpg
20240406_174619.jpg
Sponsored