Sponsored

INGOT SILVER S550 MUSTANG Thread

heardme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Beautiful cars everyone!

Ingot is such a dynamic for the s550. It can look "plain" in some lighting and absolutely stunning in other lighting. In most unedited pictures taken by camera phones, the car looks very plain to me and because of this I never really considered ingot silver until I saw it in person at the dealership.

I went in for either a magnetic of a deep impact mustang but was blown away at how much more the ingot stood out in person next to the magnetic and DIB.

I have to admit though, when I look at too many camera phone pictures that make the color look plain or dull, I need to make a trip to the garage to remind me why I chose the color over DIB or magnetic.

Does anyone else have this issue?
Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
I like a lot of the colors offered! I wanted DIB. But couldn't find a Base GT PP one anywhere. I then saw my ingot with the Silver wheels. I loved the silver on silver look! But I do love the new Lightning Blue and would easily go that route. But I am happy with mine and really have only seen 2 Ingot S550s out in my area. One in my town and one in Seattle. But haven't seen the one in town again!

Bacon Sandwich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I've seen only two others in my area but it stands out every where I take it. As to the color blandness I too have taken pics that don't look like it really does in person. I'm considering a professional since they have filters I don't and more experience getting the best out of the shots. When she is polished for a show or cruise the silver gets a lot of looks and people like the way it shows off the lines which is why I have held off on rear spoiler, I hate to break up the flow from the nose to the tail

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
I had a magnetic on order....changed it to silver when I visited the dealership. The black trim contrasts much more with silver than the magnetic. Professional shots really make the color pop as well.
Looks fabulous in the pics. Some orange stripes like the famous (in Australia) Ford Falcon GT and GT-HO would give it some bling:
http://www.falcongtclubofvictoria.com.au/images/images/gallery/model colours/XW GT - SILVER FOX.jpg

http://www.motorstown.com/images/ford-falcon-xy-01.jpg

Or the later Falcons:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/pichead/2003BAGT.jpg~original

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
[MENTION=21623]SpeedLu[/MENTION] what size tires you run on those M350s? Any issues with rubbing? Do you have to use spacers?
285/35/19 and 325/30/19. No spacers, no rubbing. Fits perfect just like Paul at Need4Speed said they would.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
A frozen beauty

picture.jpg

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Looks like a different car, much better. How many times have you dragged the underside along the ground? It would never get up my driveway, that's for sure.

DoingOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium, Recaros & PP
Looks like a different car, much better. How many times have you dragged the underside along the ground? It would never get up my driveway, that's for sure.

Never. That's "aired out" and much lower than normal driving height pictured below. It's on an Airlift 3H system.

_MG_4204.jpg
Sponsored