Ingot Silver S550 | 20" Matte Graphite VFS1 | Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
The VFS1 design has been a heavy favorite from Vossen among Mustang owners in the S550 market and the S197 Market. With the VFS1 being created using flow forming technology, It's a strong and light wheel with a very aggressive design.

Vossen VFS1 - Matte Graphite

F: 20x9
R: 20x10.5

Click any photo to see the full set

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
thats a 275/35/20 & 315/35/20 Pirelli P Zero

Ive done a few setups I can base that on how it sits, sounds weird but when you do this day in and day out you get a nack for this stuff haha.

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
What would be required to run a square set up with these, or will it even work? I'm after the concave look in the front and the back, but I don't necessarily need or want the same sized tires.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
What would be required to run a square set up with these, or will it even work? I'm after the concave look in the front and the back, but I don't necessarily need or want the same sized tires.
I totally understand the look you're going for and with our VF-Series we offer a 20x9.5 with a mid-face concave that give you the concave look all around and also saves weight instead of running the 20x10.5 and possibly spacers to fit the center cap in with the dust cap up front. Contact one of our Vendors here on the forum to get pricing and take advantage while our Fall Sale lasts!

I'm getting lots of compliments on the VF Series! The Continentals only add to the look!
Looks Awesome!! :headbang:

tmcbigblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 325i
That is a beautiful setup. Car looks amazing! What is the most aggressive sizes you can run front and back in these wheels on a pp car? Do you offer custom finishes? Any more flow formed wheel designs coming out in the near future? Thanks!

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
For the fitment they recommend a 20x9.5 front and 20x10.5 rear, a sqaure fitment with this setup doesn't really work well.

hey Brian can you PM me with some pricing for a set of these? sent to Tucson, AZ... thanks a lot!
id be more then happy to help out, im sure Brian would be happy with me helping out members here. shot you a pm

That is a beautiful setup. Car looks amazing! What is the most aggressive sizes you can run front and back in these wheels on a pp car? Do you offer custom finishes? Any more flow formed wheel designs coming out in the near future? Thanks!
according to the fitment for the S550 platform.

20x9.5 Et 25
20x10.5 ET 45

custom finishes would be done by vendors like myself, but def can be done. currently the VFS 1 and VFS2 are the two flow forge options Vossen offers.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Agreed.

This is still one of my favourite S550s. Subtle, but effective mods. Looks perfect to my eyes :headbang:
Sponsored