Sponsored

Inaccurate Clock?

agallun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey All,

I have noticed that whenever I change the clock in the car to match my phone, a couple of days later the car clock is behind my phone already. Has anyone dealt with this problem? I have my phone connected via bluetooth if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
Hey All,

I have noticed that whenever I change the clock in the car to match my phone, a couple of days later the car clock is behind my phone already. Has anyone dealt with this problem? I have my phone connected via bluetooth if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance.
I'm 98% positive our clocks do not sync up.. I set my clock in my car 8-10 mins ahead, and it never budges.

Your phone, if set to adjust the time automatically from the carrier could be causing the discrepancy between the two.

Just a thought.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
i noticed that, but then i realized when i corrected the time, i didnt actually save the changes.

ill keep an eye on it.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Maybe just because I have navigation in my car, but my time gets set by syncing from Navigation satellites. It has an option to automatically switch when you change time zones.

OP
OP

agallun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
i noticed that, but then i realized when i corrected the time, i didnt actually save the changes.

ill keep an eye on it.
Oh is there an additional step where I actually have to save the changes? I am usually doing 65 mph when I switch the time so I am not paying attention for a save button.

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
yep i dont remember exactly, but when i went to look at the clock the following day, it was still 10 mins behind.

so when i set the clock again, and continued to set the date, i realized that it never saved my clock changes. i think you have to hit OK instead of back, or something like that.

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
The clock on the car is always the same as my phone

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have adjusted my clock three times by now and it's always off by several hours. I haven't had the time to sit down and figure it out. How do you save the changes? I basically set it and press the home button which usually updates the time at the top center of the screen. The next day however, the clock would be hours off.:shrug:

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
I just changed the setting in the Nav system to set the clock automatically by the GPS satellites. Seems to be working ok.

Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
I just changed the setting in the Nav system to set the clock automatically by the GPS satellites. Seems to be working ok.
That's what I did.

5th-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Ruby Red Auto, 19"
I'm too busy driving to worry about the clock in the car....in fact before this topic came up, didn't know it had a clock !!!!!!
:headbang:

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
Yea I didn't realize it until a month or so later too, then I discovered after that that there is also a date setting
Sponsored