Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
:gossip: Us forum members get first crack at them. Right Mod.... right???!! :D
Yes, I will post it up on the forum here and give a release time for later in that day so it gives people a little more time to see it before they start selling.
Sponsored

E.jaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB V6 AT51a 3.55 ... Bullitt ordered
Do you have the same unit? As of now we can't share the software updates as they are specific to the unit we are selling. Releasing it out opens ourselves to others sharing the software etc.
Couldn't tell if the same one since I have not seen yours. Mine come from China (you can find it in Taobao), Sync2 look and feel, Sintegrate and it seems to be identical to the Rosen one (same UI at least). But you never know what's behind the screen.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Part of our stocking order getting software loaded and packaged up.

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
I'll take the first one on the left :D. Thanks!!

Sponsored

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT base with 3.55's
Are installation and setup instructions going to come with the units? Also has pricing been established?

salars412

StangSal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Roush RS - Guard - 051A
This might be an obvious question but, it would be capable of holding FM/AM radio presets right? like regular OEM SYNC does, coz on the very first pic on the first page of this thread the radio presets are shown blank. Just a concern lol

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Are installation and setup instructions going to come with the units? Also has pricing been established?
Yes they will.

This might be an obvious question but, it would be capable of holding FM/AM radio presets right? like regular OEM SYNC does, coz on the very first pic on the first page of this thread the radio presets are shown blank. Just a concern lol

Yes you can save presets for the radio stations. I just didn't have any saved yet in that picture.

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
'16 Base GTPP - Deep Impact Blue
I have PMed you but I guess that your inbox must be getting lot of requests. It's a great unit and with a lot of SW potential.

My ask: could you share the Sync3 update? (I have Sync2 - working well) and I can help you to test it to speed up the process? I think it will benefit everyone here waiting for the unit.

Also, to what extent can we personalize the OBD data screen? would be amazing to have kind of dash board as the Nissan GTR has.

2012-Nissan-GT-R-gauges.jpg

Thanks!
I think your are misunderstanding what this is. If you have Sync 2, with the 8" screen already, this is not for you. This is a new unit to replace the base 4" system, and add nav, but you retain the Sync module in the car. I think this would be a step back for you, and possibly not even compatible.

E.jaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB V6 AT51a 3.55 ... Bullitt ordered
I think your are misunderstanding what this is. If you have Sync 2, with the 8" screen already, this is not for you. This is a new unit to replace the base 4" system, and add nav, but you retain the Sync module in the car. I think this would be a step back for you, and possibly not even compatible.
Not misunderstanding:

I had the 4'' system and I have already upgraded to a similar unit.
Sync2 is about the look and feel, since there's a Sync2 SW and a Sync3 SW. Again, about look and feel, not actually the Ford modules.

I'm already "playing with software" :cheers:

Sponsored

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Damn I need to keep refreshing this thing.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
This would be a great Father's Day gift! My wife said if it comes out by then she'll pay for it! How about a preorder?

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I'm not taking pre-orders unfortunately but should have them in stock in less than 2 weeks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.