Illinois-Chicago

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I actually haven't missed the Ecoboost since I got the GT :). Once even the factory mufflers broke in I loved the sound...now it just roars! Tune helps a little also as the throttle response is so much better
What tune did you go with?
Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
What tune did you go with?

I went with Steeda. I am not looking for the highest HP tune I want a nice throttle response and a small gain which is exactly what their tune and CAI gave me. Very happy with the results and mostly the package price. Once I want real HP I will slap a blower on it, but for now he Steeda tune in 93 is very nice and controllable

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I went with Steeda. I am not looking for the highest HP tune I want a nice throttle response and a small gain which is exactly what their tune and CAI gave me. Very happy with the results and mostly the package price. Once I want real HP I will slap a blower on it, but for now he Steeda tune in 93 is very nice and controllable
Nice. I have been looking at the Steeda CAI with the insert for now and then pulling it out after my warranty is up and getting the tune. I guess I've been pretty happy with the throttle response, but maybe I just don't know any better lol. Hopefully it doesn't make it non-linear like the pedalmax and sprint booster.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice. I have been looking at the Steeda CAI with the insert for now and then pulling it out after my warranty is up and getting the tune. I guess I've been pretty happy with the throttle response, but maybe I just don't know any better lol. Hopefully it doesn't make it non-linear like the pedalmax and sprint booster.

All linear power through the rpm range. I am loving it mostly for the Black Friday deal I got on it couldn't be beat mostly with tunes for life

OP
OP
dabears2322

dabears2322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe
Hey guys. Hope everyone has had a good holiday season. Does anyone have bears personalized plates on their car? Would be great to see pics, especially on a DIB. Seems illinois has a lot of options when it comes to personalized plates, but am wondering how the blue bears ones would look on a blue car.

Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If anyone replaced their struts from a 2015+ GT and is looking to sell the OEM ones I am in need of a driver side one

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a curb wasn't the culprit.

No it wasn't damaged by an accident. As soon as I put my Steeda springs on (ultralight) I started hearing a clunk in the front driver side. Took the suspension apart 3 times and couldn't find anything loose. Finally got it up on a rack and it seems the strut is making the noise. Not sure if the drop in the front blew the strut out or if I had a bad strut and didn't know until the lowered spring make it clear. Loud knocking which seems like the strut is over extending.

MJ2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP DIB
About the Bears plate, I agree it might look good on a DIB Cubs may too, I like the Hawks plate and a few others. Maybe its just me and I'm getting more cynical the older I get, but I'm not giving this corrupt state one more penny then I have to....lol

Bomicino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost
I'm trading my ecoboost in tomorrow. I've got a full race street cat back on it, tomorrow, 2/18 only, I'd sell/swap with a stock exhaust for $400, installed. I'm a dealer tech, and will do all the work at the shop. Also have a full race intake, cobb accessport, boomba bov riser, and boomba shift knob I'll be selling.

Sponsored

Bomicino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost
Pm sent. Thanks. Also pulled the MAP intercooler. Going to post on classifieds in a couple days.

HiccaBurp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to trade FoST for GT
I'm trading my ecoboost in tomorrow. I've got a full race street cat back on it, tomorrow, 2/18 only, I'd sell/swap with a stock exhaust for $400, installed. I'm a dealer tech, and will do all the work at the shop. Also have a full race intake, cobb accessport, boomba bov riser, and boomba shift knob I'll be selling.
Trading in already? What are you getting?
Sponsored