Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
There is no rear 02 on the WMS downpipes..it needs to be disabled...

I see. the only problem is Dissabling codes on Fords is while it will keep the dash light off it will still fail the readiness tests for emissions test if you live in an area that has them. If you don't test in your area then you are golden.
Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD

I see. the only problem is Dissabling codes on Fords is while it will keep the dash light off it will still fail the readiness tests for emissions test if you live in an area that has them. If you don't test in your area then you are golden.
Yep..no emissions here :) My GTI was catless also :)

Mikeyd56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium PP
I have a feeling I'm gonna have to get cat deletes for my GT. I can smell those cats burning when I go out and break in the whipple

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a feeling I'm gonna have to get cat deletes for my GT. I can smell those cats burning when I go out and break in the whipple
I didn't think I would like the catless pipe on this car but it doesn't drone like my GTI one did...oh the wonderful smells of a catless car pulling into the garage though lol

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I didn't think I would like the catless pipe on this car but it doesn't drone like my GTI one did...oh the wonderful smells of a catless car pulling into the garage though lol
I have no cats on either of my cars.. Camaro is easy though GM cars you can just shut off the coeds and it will still pass IL emissions. Dat smell though.

Sponsored

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
For those in the Chicagoland area; be well prepared if you goto Roesch Ford. imho they really low ball you on trade.
Gave them 2 chances, each time they offered good prices on the new car and laughable prices on the trade. End up each time finding a much better deal to the tune of about 5k each. same msrp on new car.

Last edited:

Billy G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Guard Metallic PP Ordered: 1/23/15
Now I'M jealous!

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fair warning for those in the Chicagoland area; Avoid Roesch Ford. imho they really low ball you on trade and it felt like it was all used car sales tactics from the 70's. lo.
But here are the facts. Gave them 2 chances, each time they offered good prices on the new car and laughable prices on the trade. End up each time finding a much better deal to the tune of about 5k each. same msrp on new car. Simply just more reputable dealers in the area than them. You have been warned;)
Golf Mill ford is the best dealer in my opinion to do business for purchases as they are the highest volume dealer in Midwest. They just go for massive sales numbers and will do what they need to to earn your business. When I bought my mustang there I seen their sales sheet and they were on pace to sell double the amount of vehicles then the next dealer on the list. Maybe worth a shot

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Golf Mill ford is the best dealer in my opinion to do business for purchases as they are the highest volume dealer in Midwest. They just go for massive sales numbers and will do what they need to to earn your business. When I bought my mustang there I seen their sales sheet and they were on pace to sell double the amount of vehicles then the next dealer on the list. Maybe worth a shot

Hey thanks man! I've tried Golf Mill, I don't doubt they sell a lot of cars ,but they are one of the biggest dealer sales game players and manipulators out there imho. Of course your mileage may vary. Just be prepared and stick to your guns wherever you go.

Last edited:

Rigamaro1220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT PP
Anyone ever heard of Auffenberg? About a 3 hour ride south down 55 but well worth it. I would recommend you call them and ask for Dustin Baron. I bought my PP from them and saved over 6k compared to any dealer in Chicago area. I bought mine with everything but Recaros, adaptive cruise and enhanced security for 37k. No dealer in Chicago would touch their price. I gave many opportunities for them to and they said go get scammed. No scam just a happy customer. I was so happy with them I bought the wife a new Fusion. Gave me top dollar on my trade without even looking at the car. When I got there they gave me more for my trade. Call Dustin you won't be disappointed!

Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey thanks man! I've tried Golf Mill, I don't doubt they sell a lot of cars ,but they are one of the biggest dealer sales game players and manipulators out there imho. This one guy Jon is just like a used car salesman in disguise imho. Some of his pitches.. lol. Of course your mileage may vary. Just be prepared and stick to your guns wherever you go.
Yah I walked in showed them my X plan info and was done with the deal..no trade in and no issues. Even the finance guy, when he tried to sell me on warranty wasn't bad when I told him no. I was upfront and said that the warranty wouldn't apply to me anyways cause I race/mod and he said yah you are probably better off saving the money and just paying for the parts out of pocket anyways lol.

Again my experience was nothing short of great throughout the whole process but again it was an was an easy transaction.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Didn't make the brick house meet tonight just stayed at Brauerhouse the whole time. Might have to try brick house soon though.

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
Just moved to Chitown, dont own a car at the moment but hopefully once i get settled in and move out of my corporate housing a 2016 Mustang GT (possibly a 2015 if I can find exactly what I want) will soon follow! In the mean time tho I would love to get to some meets and meet some people in the community here.
Sponsored