Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

Mikeyd56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium PP
I'm rocking a set of blizzak lm- 32s on my PP gt. It hasn't snowed yet but it has done well in the cold.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
I'm rocking a set of blizzak lm- 32s on my PP gt. It hasn't snowed yet but it has done well in the cold.

You using the stock wheels? Debating on just buying tires and paying to swap them every year or buy new wheels...I guess after paying $160 a year to swap rubber it would be 3-4 years before I break even on the winter wheels

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
You using the stock wheels? Debating on just buying tires and paying to swap them every year or buy new wheels...I guess after paying $160 a year to swap rubber it would be 3-4 years before I break even on the winter wheels
That's my debate as well. I have a winter beater, but I just know myself well enough that if I get the car before winter is over i won't let it sit in the garage until April. My only thing is if I got winter tires I'd still be using the winter beater for commuting and bad conditions, so buying tires just to drive it here and there during the winter doesn't sound great...

If I do buy a set I'll likely just get the tires for now and be on the lookout for some matching wheels later on maybe.

Mikeyd56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium PP
Yea im using the stock rims. I decided im just gonna make these my winter rims and get a new set up for summer. I mean the stock rims are 33 pounds each i believe lol. So i want my summer rims to be nice and light. :)

Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea im using the stock rims. I decided im just gonna make these my winter rims and get a new set up for summer. I mean the stock rims are 33 pounds each i believe lol. So i want my summer rims to be nice and light. :)
Really wish I could have gotten 18's with the performance package :(

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I found a Magnetic Ecoboost with all the same options as the one I ordered. Dealer confirnmed that it is fully built and sitting at the plant waiting to be shipped, so I cancelled my order of the Ingot silver one and will be able to get this one before Xmas WOOHOOO!!!

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Thanks to Renner's recommendation to Golf Mill Ford, I stopped by last night and the dealer was able to find the exact one I'm looking for, so I'll be picking mine up sooner than expected as well! Possibly by tomorrow, but if not, Monday! Don't think it's quite hit me yet... :D

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
congrats to you guys...mine is built and sitting at flat rock or on it's way...don't really know :(

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
congrats to you guys...mine is built and sitting at flat rock or on it's way...don't really know :(
Has the dealer been able to provide any additional updates or are they unsure on its location as well?

Sponsored

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealer says he doesn't have the rail car number, but Rachel confirmed yesterday that it was built and was at the plant. I will ask her again today if it shipped. She told me she can't give me the rail car number though, only my dealer can. I bet my dealer rolls his eyes every time he gets an email from me lol

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Dealer says he doesn't have the rail car number, but Rachel confirmed yesterday that it was built and was at the plant. I will ask her again today if it shipped. She told me she can't give me the rail car number though, only my dealer can. I bet my dealer rolls his eyes every time he gets an email from me lol
Ha, well I'd be doing the same exact thing if I was in your shoes :) Hope you get some good news!

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

If I have a VIN can Rachel tell me a EDD of a car that was order from another dealer? How do I contact Rachel?

Edit: found her contact info and just sent her a PM

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I have a VIN can Rachel tell me a EDD of a car that was order from another dealer? How do I contact Rachel?

Edit: found her contact info and just sent her a PM
oh sorry, just saw this. you can check out the VIN in cotus, too....it may update for shipment.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh sorry, just saw this. you can check out the VIN in cotus, too....it may update for shipment.
Yah just shows in transit but no EDD
Sponsored