Sponsored

If there was one option you wished the S550 had, what would it be?

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
HUD and a digital speedo.

I actually think it's stupid it doesn't offer either.
Sponsored

xTexasfightx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James or Mack.
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB
HUD, active exhaust, supercharger installed from factory, better spoiler options, functional side scoops...

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
front end camera for parking.
My FX35 has 360 degree cameras and frankly it's awesome. With the front end so low and pronounced on the Mustang, have a front end camera to show you how far you are from the curb or wall or what have you is so needed, in my opinion.
Having to get out of the car to see how close I am is silly sometimes, and backing in is not always feasible (think wall on the right, so if you back in, you cant open the driver door to get out.)

Sponsored

AmerikanishesPferd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saab 95 1.9T Hisch
My FX35 has 360 degree cameras and frankly it's awesome. With the front end so low and pronounced on the Mustang, have a front end camera to show you how far you are from the curb or wall or what have you is so needed, in my opinion.
Having to get out of the car to see how close I am is silly sometimes, and backing in is not always feasible (think wall on the right, so if you back in, you cant open the driver door to get out.)
Saw this for the first time on a rental Audi A6 wagon and it's seriously some of the best technology to come out on cars I've ever seen. Of course I wouldn't expect to see it on a Mustang at this point I hope it becomes standard equipment one day, preferably before self-driving cars are standard :D

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
HUD, active exhaust, supercharger installed from factory, better spoiler options, functional side scoops...
See Roush. Where do you want those functional side scoops going to?

Yeah, it is silly that we have front 6 pots and dinky 2 pot rears...
Yeah, these cars just don't stop well...:lol:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Not a new option but a "fixed" option. Adaptive cruise disengages when you shift the manual trans. Cadillac's cruise doesn't disengage when you shift the manual trans, so no reason Ford can't do it. And if Ford can't figure it out, at least move the resume button to where you can reach it without moving your hand on the wheel.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Sunroof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 pedal metal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
My wife's Explorer has the front camera and it is great. So is the Explorer's heated steering wheel.... But I could never deal with only 2 pedals.
Sponsored