I wonder if we’ll ever see another GT350 type Mustang from Ford

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
This goes two ways as the youth keep referring to "boomers" as if it were a bad thing. That being said, we need to foster the hobby, all of us. My grandson was hooked on Mustang after a few rides at Blackhawk farms.
That's fair. I'm not a fan of name calling for any side, and I'm guilty of it. I'll admit I could do better and not criticize. My rub comes from the fact that I see lots of younger people at the muscle car shows, and very few older people at the Tuner shows. And in turn, I hear my older Mustang friends criticize anything thats not a V8 ( or a Ford for that matter). But that's just from my foxhole. It might be different other places 🤙

And around me....the younger tuner crowds have a lot more seat time doing nightly freeway pulls than the older crowd does...
Sponsored

moby4dick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
I think anything above the DH will be boosted. Feel like DH is going to be their top NA trim for now. But I do think something comes in between the GTD (unobtainnium) and DH, just boosted up to the 700 HP range.
Sounds about right.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
The older crowd had those days. Hell we had city streets where the cops would leave us alone. They figured they didn't have to search for us. As long as we didn't do anything too stupid we were good. Society has changed and its not acceptable any longer and can be very expensive. Shows bore me. Any show. I may go to a couple a year but its just to promote what we do at Team Shelby, And it isn't shows. Now, I have seen the trashing of the Eco boost cars and V6s. Often, that's the younger crowd with their GTs. Team Shelby takes any Ford product and in fact, you don't have to own a car. (My moto is "from the Model T to the Ford GT") We are celebrating a lifestyle that revolves around a man and his car but, we are community first. There will always be someone that will look down on someone else's car. Their momma didn't raise them well
Sponsored