I heard a (corsa) rumor

Cars_1959

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
2012 Hyundai Genesis 3.8
Awesome! looks like i'll be holding out for this exhaust!
I called Corsa direct a few months ago and asked about the Corsa "Touring" product, (CORSA RSX TOURING) they use to have and the lady said no plans yet, sounds like this has changed.

The description in this video is what I'll be looking for except for a plain touring would be just fine.

Corsa.. thanks for noticing how many want your no drone Touring version. You use to make it and please add legal Axle backs for those of us in California. Big tips black or chrome would be perfect for me.

One at a time but Quad tip axle backs + easy install Valance might get some traction here too.:hail:

Grand Touring (GT) = She deserves some touring exhaust and you can see lots of folks are already ready to buy, exchange or whatever to get em!.:clap2:
Sponsored

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Love my Corsa extreme. I don't go full throttle a lot on the car. But the down low cursing sound is great. But I am interested in hearing this new exhaust coming out

5.0 Probie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
We've owned a few Corsa products and found the touring versions to be great for DD. No drone, nice and calm yet muscle car sounding without db's when in town. Then once you lay the power in they come alive but not enough to raise the dead.

I always think of kids walking with their parents or folks enjoying a nice day outside as I drive by. I would prefer to have a nice rumble as we go by. Letting folks know the power is there, yet relaxing. And when it is WOT time it come alive and allow the true beast to feast...

Because of this thread we will be waiting to see what they do. I was just about to get the Roush system like we have on our '14...
Sponsored