Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2015 Mustang GT
Huge thanks to HRE FlowForm for all there help in finding me the perfect wheel setup for my new Mustang GT. I went with the FF01's and they look badass on my new Pony! FlowForm was there to answer all my questions, and I was able to cruise up to the showroom to check out the FF01's and the FF15's. They also took the time to recommend a wheel/tire size to ensure I had the perfect stance with the aftermarket suspension I was installing. FlowForm you guys rock, and I am very happy to finally be a part of the HRE Family!! :headbang:
Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
HRE FF01's

Huge thanks to HRE FlowForm for all there help in finding me the perfect wheel setup for my new Mustang GT. I went with the FF01's and they look badass on my new Pony! FlowForm was there to answer all my questions, and I was able to cruise up to the showroom to check out the FF01's and the FF15's. They also took the time to recommend a wheel/tire size to ensure I had the perfect stance with the aftermarket suspension I was installing. FlowForm you guys rock, and I am very happy to finally be a part of the HRE Family!! :headbang:

how about a side picture?

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thank you brother, it was a pleasure working with you and your car looks amazing! I don't see any pics though....lets see it!!:D

OP
OP
Getz5.0

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
I just got back from my San Diego to Vegas road trip for Superbowl weekend. Haven't had a chance to go through the pics yet so hopefully these will do for now. Enjoy :D
Charger Right.jpg
Charger Rear w.jpg
Charger front.jpg
Charger rea side.jpg
IMG_0511.jpg
IMG_0513.jpg

Sponsored

tevaburns

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tiberius
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
So NICE! So what are the sizes and offsets of this setup?

OP
OP
Getz5.0

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
My bad guys, I was out of town. Here is my setup:

HRE FF01's:
20 x 9.5 et35 Front/20 x 10.5 et45 Rear
Nitto Invo Tires
275/35/20 Front, 295/35/20 Rear
Steeda Lowering Springs

I have been running this setup for a couple months now with ZERO issues and I am very happy with my setup. :D

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Such a beautiful setup.

Is this the Tarmac color?

Sponsored

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Getz5.0

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, Greg! I am love with the FF15's :D
Yeah, I was fortunate enough to meet up with Greg at the HRE Showroom and he was the "key" to which direction to go in my build.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I was fortunate enough to meet up with Greg at the HRE Showroom and he was the "key" to which direction to go in my build.
I have spent about 3-4 hours today looking at the 01's and 15's and have concluded I like the FF01's a lot better. They look spot on, on your car. I was really set on the Bathurst's but decided to extend my budget and see where the FlowForms fit.

The wheel design just matches this car, perfectly. I would do the Tarmac color as well.

What made you choose the Invo's as your tire choice?

OP
OP
Getz5.0

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
Honestly, until the new FlowForm's wheels came out, I always thought HRE wheels were out of my build budget as well. You have no idea the attention the FF01's get on my car. When I found out the price of the FF01's, I adjusted my future upgrades a couple months to fit them in my budget. You will not be disappointed. :cheers:
Sponsored