Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GremoryS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
Vehicle Showcase
No clue. I just remember seeing that they didn't cover in an earlier post and with Ford stopping production on the blanks they were coming up with an alternative.

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Thanks everyone for your votes! Over 1000 Howler badges are being produced right now!

Are the ones for the rear big enough to cover the holes in the panel in this batch or is the idea to help with that still in progress?
A Special Edition retro gas cap style badge is an idea we were throwing around to solve the factory decklid hole issue. Now that the V3 Howler badges are finally into production, I'll start mocking up some designs for this.

The V3 Howlers are not big enough to cover those holes.

Is the only way to install these is to remove the bumper? :(
I hope not. I'll make an install vid here shortly. I have some ideas.

Do some come without the nuts on the back for those who have a smooth deck lid
Of course! The ones shown in the pics with the threaded back are front/grille mount. All rear/trunk badges will have 3M adhesive.

Nice, looks like I'll have to decide between them. Leaning towards black.
Does the fill color no longer fill a lot of the badge around the howler and gt 5.0 like the original versions? Is it just outlining now? Or do both the prototypes just happen to be outlining?
Yep, the pics are the actual V3 Howler badges. Inverting the design was the final "dummy-proof" solution to the paint defect issue that has plagued us since the beginning. Less paint area = less chance of dirt/debris in the paint.

I went and voted for black nickel with guard fill and I will vote again for BN with black fill. How do I make sure I get them?
We're aiming to get them in everyone's hands for the holidays. Stay tuned to this thread, IG, the website, or the email newsletter. It will definitely be announced everywhere! :cheers:

Don't know if it has been asked, but will there be a discount for those of use who ordered earlier versions of the badge? I'd much rather have the new actual black badge with green fill.
The forum discount will be the best discount on these. We'll always do our best to hook everyone here up!

Sponsored

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Glad I waited...in for when v3s go on sale. :cheers:

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Been waiting for this ever since i got my rtr grill....can't wait man

Deputy 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, GTPP
What are the sizes for the v3 badges? I want one to put on my grille delete with the ccg grill but I don't want it to look like it's a giant badge on the front. I'm placing an order for 4 of them when they come out, just in case lol.

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
What are the sizes for the v3 badges? I want one to put on my grille delete with the ccg grill but I don't want it to look like it's a giant badge on the front. I'm placing an order for 4 of them when they come out, just in case lol.
Roughly 3 1/2" H x 2" L x 1/4" D. Same size as the GT350 badges, so I wouldn't worry about it looking out of place.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Is the only way to install these is to remove the bumper? :(
I'm 90% sure you should be able to gain access to the back of the grille and install by only removing the radiator cover and maybe hood latch. See CJPP vid:

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Any idea when the Coyote badges that go above the "5.0" badge on the left and right fender will be available? Thank you

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Any idea when the Coyote badges that go above the "5.0" badge on the left and right fender will be available? Thank you
Working on that now. I'll have the new fender badge designed here shortly and submit it along with one or two others. Rough guess, I'd say February time frame.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
That is for the video brotha. I will check it out. What is the forum code so we are ready when these bad boys go for sale?

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Waits patiently for the sale of these...and possibly LMR or another vendor to have their own version of the blank decklid. I mean it only took about 8 years or so for the highly sought after Bullitt grill to be remade for the 05-09's lol:lol:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.