How to "level" Sway Bars

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
These are definitely going to give you a big difference in handling. Your going to have to relearn how your car reacts. These will give you more confidence and will make launching off and taking turns a lot more fun and safer!
Sponsored

OP
OP

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
These are definitely going to give you a big difference in handling. Your going to have to relearn how your car reacts. These will give you more confidence and will make launching off and taking turns a lot more fun and safer!
Thanks Enzo. Quite true. Need to do a more complete writeup as soon as I'm comfortable there aren't any issues.

Took out a fair amount of rubber in the rear. New shocks/struts, springs, sways, bump stops, camber plates, vertical links, FR toe bearing, adjustable end links and a performance alignment. MPSS tires too. The car just hooks up powering out of a corner. Flatter. Less floaty. A lot more planted and confidence inspiring. I just don't know where the limits are yet. Need to take it to the track for a "newbie" lesson so I can explore safely.

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
You can also do figure 8s those help trying to figure where it will break loose.
Sponsored