Sponsored

How long did it take for yours to show in COTUS?

stangmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang
Hey there!

So I ordered mine yesterday and while I didn't actually see the inventory person type it into the computer, I received assurances that the deal is a "clean unscheduled order". Aka it's all good.

I'm trying not to be that guy and bother the dealer too much so I'm just curious how long you had to wait for your order to show up in COTUS?

Thanks!
Sponsored

PDX5oh3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Ha, I literally had this exact freak out yesterday and got the exact same response from my dealer. I felt like a complete pain in the ass to them but I wanted to guarantee that my order made it in time before the 2015 order cutoff, which from what I understand is today. I place my order on Monday, did not receive a DORA but did receive all the necessary information to check my order. It kept telling me "no order found" so I was a bit worried. Just checked it now and it's in there with a VIN assigned.

If you haven't already seen the stickied thread at the top of this section read over it here:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16942

That thread will have all the information you need. Assuming they put in your order, which it definitely sounds like they did, you should see it show up by tomorrow morning. I suppose it's possible they won't assign you a VIN until next Thursday but hopefully not. Congrats on your order, good to know there will be other miserable people out there waiting for their's too haha! What did you order?

OP
OP

stangmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang
Haha thanks! This makes me feel better.

I ordered a 2016 GT Premium w/performance pack- I'm pretty excited!

So your order went in on a Monday and it didn't show until today? So about 3 days? :D

What did you get?

PDX5oh3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Ahhh I'm not sure about the 2016's as far as orders go, it might be a bit til those start going through. I ordered a '15 GT Premium with PP, magnetic all the way!

LIUTOFSIK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
UPDATE FROM FORD SERVICE:

2015 SCHEDULING BEGINS1 (A) 06/12/14 (A)
2015 PRODUCTION START UP1 (B) 08/11/14 (B)
FINAL ORDERS DUE TO DONLEN1 (C) 04/24/15 (C)
2015 FINAL ORDER DUE DATE1 (D) 05/01/15 (D)
2016 INITIAL ORDER ACCEPTANCE1 (E) 05/11/15 (E)
2016 SCHEDULING BEGINS1 (F) 06/11/15 (F)
2016 PRODUCTION START UP1 (G)08/03/15 (G)

http://www.donlen.com/buildstart-ford.aspx
Be prepared to not see anything in COTUS about a 2016 mustang order until earliest 6/11/15.
Sponsored