Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Guess it's been a while since logging on here. Hope everyone is well during these crazy times. As of the other weekend I am now an owner of my 3rd S550 PP since 2016.

The Kona is gone but for no bad reason other than the same reason I upgraded from from my 2016. I enjoyed the car so much that I wanted to find another one with everything i couldn't find during the time of purchase. Being the deals Ford had going on for the 19s the other week I went on a hunt. I felt like the loss of going in from one to another wouldn't be too big. My 18' Kona had 24k miles. It was exactly 2 years old the day I traded it in.

I actually found a fully spec'd car the way I wanted it and it wasn't far from me. I found a Shadow Black 6 Speed PP1 with premium plus pkg, active exhaust pkg, magneride pkg, enhanced security pkg, safe n smart pkg and b&o audio upgrade pkg.

I never planned on owning a black car as someone who does detail work for friends...however I made an exception because there is no doubting that it just looks too damn good on this car. Plus my gf has a 2015 Shadow Black GT so of course she was all about it.

I'm happy to be back in a manual. I liked the a10 and with tune and mods I'm sure it's faster but I was getting tired at how rough mine started running. Using manual shifter was getting rough and just general driving was becoming jerky/clunky sounding. I did reset the ECU a few weeks before trading which did seem to help but no regrets. If the same car I found had the a10 instead of the 6 speed I probably would have still got it. It was just one of those things that I didn't care either way.

I did 0 mods to my Kona car which was a major surprise to many. If you remember my white one, it was quite the opposite. I didn't follow this path with the new one. Within the day of getting it I already had a PBD e85 tune/pmas intake and tuner on the way. A few days later I ordered a set of 1” hub centric spacers from steeda as I plan on keeping the PP wheels for awhile because I still think they are one of the best looking wheels for this body.

Still waiting on my intake however..but super excited once I get that and can load the tune because I never tuned the 18 so no idea what to expect. I plan on getting it tinted as soon as I can get an appointment. After that I plan on ordering some more steeda parts. I think I'm going to get a set of dual rate springs for the magneride and stop the hop kit. Outside if that really much much else planned as of yet.

Just figured I'd pop on here and see what's up... Catch ya around.

92246993_1454869288006257_3634354201919393436_n.jpg
92417487_263715611314331_4597910311879812788_n.jpg
Screenshot_20200408-015744__01.jpg
Page 1 (quality=100)__01.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spike-S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spike
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Mustang Fastback2016
Guess it's been a while since logging on here. Hope everyone is well during these crazy times. As of the other weekend I am now an owner of my 3rd S550 PP since 2016.

The Kona is gone but for no bad reason other than the same reason I upgraded from from my 2016. I enjoyed the car so much that I wanted to find another one with everything i couldn't find during the time of purchase. Being the deals Ford had going on for the 19s the other week I went on a hunt. I felt like the loss of going in from one to another wouldn't be too big. My 18' Kona had 24k miles. It was exactly 2 years old the day I traded it in.

I actually found a fully spec'd car the way I wanted it and it wasn't far from me. I found a Shadow Black 6 Speed PP1 with premium plus pkg, active exhaust pkg, magneride pkg, enhanced security pkg, safe n smart pkg and b&o audio upgrade pkg.

I never planned on owning a black car as someone who does detail work for friends...however I made an exception because there is no doubting that it just looks too damn good on this car. Plus my gf has a 2015 Shadow Black GT so of course she was all about it.

I'm happy to be back in a manual. I liked the a10 and with tune and mods I'm sure it's faster but I was getting tired at how rough mine started running. Using manual shifter was getting rough and just general driving was becoming jerky/clunky sounding. I did reset the ECU a few weeks before trading which did seem to help but no regrets. If the same car I found had the a10 instead of the 6 speed I probably would have still got it. It was just one of those things that I didn't care either way.

I did 0 mods to my Kona car which was a major surprise to many. If you remember my white one, it was quite the opposite. I didn't follow this path with the new one. Within the day of getting it I already had a PBD e85 tune/pmas intake and tuner on the way. A few days later I ordered a set of 1” hub centric spacers from steeda as I plan on keeping the PP wheels for awhile because I still think they are one of the best looking wheels for this body.

Still waiting on my intake however..but super excited once I get that and can load the tune because I never tuned the 18 so no idea what to expect. I plan on getting it tinted as soon as I can get an appointment. After that I plan on ordering some more steeda parts. I think I'm going to get a set of dual rate springs for the magneride and stop the hop kit. Outside if that really much much else planned as of yet.

Just figured I'd pop on here and see what's up... Catch ya around.

92246993_1454869288006257_3634354201919393436_n.jpg
92417487_263715611314331_4597910311879812788_n.jpg
Screenshot_20200408-015744__01.jpg
Very Nice !

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
What, no active exhaust?:shock:

Sponsored

OP
OP
wireeater

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
What, no active exhaust?:shock:
Yes it has active exhaust. 401a, active exhaust and magneride were the 3 main things that had to be in the car when looking. I was surprised at how much of a different it made too.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Yes it has active exhaust. 401a, active exhaust and magneride were the 3 main things that had to be in the car when looking. I was surprised at how much of a different it made too.
Sounds (pun intended) like a sweet ride.

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
You got poke so soon?

Sponsored

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
"Being the deals Ford had going on for the 19s the other week I went on a hunt."

Curious, when and what were these deals or rebates for the 2019 models? I only ask because several 2019's that were on the lots for well over a year suddenly sold. I was wondering what the heck was going on. This was several dealers in different parts of the country and poof all the sudden gone.

Congrats on new ride. Tint would look fantastic.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
"Being the deals Ford had going on for the 19s the other week I went on a hunt."

Curious, when and what were these deals or rebates for the 2019 models? I only ask because several 2019's that were on the lots for well over a year suddenly sold. I was wondering what the heck was going on. This was several dealers in different parts of the country and poof all the sudden gone.

Congrats on new ride. Tint would look fantastic.
0% / 84 month financing. Free money.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
0% / 84 month financing. Free money.
Yes that's how I got my 19. It sat on the lot for a year though. Not crazy about that, but I looked it over REAL good. It had a couple of door dings that I made sure were fixed.

But it isn't as sweet as wireeater's. Looks damn good and optioned out nicely to boot.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
As you know (I detail myself) NOTHING comes close to a corrected black car (for at least 10 mins) lol
Sponsored