Heritage CFTP with 13 miles for sale

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Value has different meaning to different people. Obviously there was a market for that car at that price. I wouldn’t say it’s wasting money, whoever bought it clearly saw the value for what they wanted so they paid it. Like I said previously, this dealer sells a lot of these cars so they know the market well. More than I could spend but if I had the funds I wouldn’t have hesitated on that one.
In other words.... just because someone is cheap doesn't mean that someone else is stupid for paying what they pay.

It's simple, if you want the car, and you have the means, buy it at whatever price that gives comfort.

You have to love the group that feels that we should all band together and not pay over msrp in hopes that it will be fair to the people who can't or won't pay a markup.

If you don't like the price, nobody is forced to pay it. If you won't, step aside and let someone else pay it. The good news is that at least you will get to see it all on YouTube or on the sidelines at the track.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
In other words.... just because someone is cheap doesn't mean that someone else is stupid for paying what they pay.

It's simple, if you want the car, and you have the means, buy it at whatever price that gives comfort.

You have to love the group that feels that we should all band together and not pay over msrp in hopes that it will be fair to the people who can't or won't pay a markup.

If you don't like the price, nobody is forced to pay it. If you won't, step aside and let someone else pay it. The good news is that at least you will get to see it all on YouTube or on the sidelines at the track.
Well said Tom. Couldn’t agree more

Cobra99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many

Nice....How to call someone a peasant without actually calling them a peasant

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Nice....How to call someone a peasant without actually calling them a peasant
Ha! Hardly. Not being able to afford a CFTP doesn't make them a peasant. Maybe if we were talking about a Nissan Versa, then maybe.

Either you can afford it or not.

Screenshot_20240329_064014_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Here’s a few more CFTP’s at Diamond Motorworks here in the Chicago area. Couple low mileage examples and one with 2,400 miles. They also have a Heritage GT500 non-CFTP with sale pending. List price on that one is $110.8k. These guys typically get close to or at ask for these cars, for those that like to keep a pulse on market prices.

https://www.diamondmotorworks.com/2022-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-golden-ticket-c-4669/

https://www.diamondmotorworks.com/2022-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-cftp-c-4452/

https://www.diamondmotorworks.com/2022-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-golden-ticket-c-4658/

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Last edited:

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
For sure. I would have loved an R and a 500 in rapid red. Still my favorite color on these cars.

Disclaimer: Not complaining one bit with what I have. I’m very fortunate.

They’ve had that one for a bit. Might be priced a tad high. Rapid Red looks great on the Shelby’s. Never hurts to go kick a tire or two LOL.

@Inthehighdesert Charlie this one has your name all over it

Sponsored

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
For sure. I would have loved an R and a 500 in rapid red. Still my favorite color on these cars.

Disclaimer: Not complaining one bit with what I have. I’m very fortunate.
Agreed. I love Velocity Blue, but Rapid really is a fantastic color on both the 350/500.
Sponsored