Sponsored

Help with SVE S350 Staggered from LMR

AFTER U

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Is anyone running the SVE S350 Wheels. I'm looking at the staggered setup which consists of:
(2) 19x10 S350 Wheels
(2) 19x11 S350 Wheels
(2) 285/35/19 Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
(2) 305/35/19 Nitto NT555 G2 Tires

Wheel offsets are:
Front
Finish: Gloss Black
Size: 19x10
Backspace: 7"
Offset: +40mm

Rear
Finish: Gloss Black
Size: 19x11
Backspace: 8"
Offset: +50mm

My ride is dropped on Eibach Pro's.
Looking for pictures and info on how the offsets on this setup will be inset from the fenders?

Any help would be appreciated.:headbang:
Sponsored

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Premium PP GT
I hope this helps my car is NOT lowered siting stock ride height.

IMG_1257_zpsjkmk76y9.jpg
IMG_1254_zpsklkqour8.jpg

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Premium PP GT
I absolutely love the setup and the G2s are a major improvement over the Pzero's . I got the gloss graphite because they were out of the black n i am glad i did . i really like the color much darker than you would think. Looks very good n now i don't look like everyone else with black wheels. You will be fine with your springs ,others are running the same setup . I'm on the fence as far as lowering mine , not sure if I'm going to or not . The s550 doesn't look all that bad sitting stock and my ride n handling is pretty good after installing this setup.

OP
OP

AFTER U

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
I absolutely love the setup and the G2s are a major improvement over the Pzero's . I got the gloss graphite because they were out of the black n i am glad i did . i really like the color much darker than you would think. Looks very good n now i don't look like everyone else with black wheels. You will be fine with your springs ,others are running the same setup . I'm on the fence as far as lowering mine , not sure if I'm going to or not . The s550 doesn't look all that bad sitting stock and my ride n handling is pretty good after installing this setup.
Look like a nice set-up! If you get a chance, could you get a pic from the rear looking down the side of the body so I can see how much the rears stick past the fenders?

Thanks much!!

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
OP, you do realize that the 19" staggered gloss black setups are out of stock until June right?

OP
OP

AFTER U

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
OP, you do realize that the 19" staggered gloss black setups are out of stock until June right?
Just enough time to save up my lunch money! :cheers:

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
HAHA Just saw it, thanks!!

No worries, I remember seeing a very intensive thread about the wheels you are looking for. It's hard to recreate the same amount of info and pictures that has already been posted. Good luck with your search. :thumbsup:
Sponsored