Sponsored

Help with Intercooler option (Mishimoto)

p0werslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium w/PP
Hi All,

I'm seriously considering going for a Mishimoto intercooler for my EBM, but haven't yet decided on the colour options (Silver or Black). I have no idea how these would look once installed - does anyone have any pics from the front of their EBM with either a silver or black intercooler installed after everything is put back together?

I'd be grateful for any old or new pics!

Thanks in advance

P.S. Wonder if Glenn responds first! :D

------------------------------
2015 Ecoboost Mustang AT (USDM), Premium with Performance Package, MBRP Race Catback Exhaust, Cobb Accessport Stage 1 OTS Map.
Sponsored

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
If you are looking for a stock style replacement, check out the new CP-E as well. I think its a little cheaper, well built and bigger core. I am having mine installed next week.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
The silver Mishimoto intercooler will look almost exactly the same as a stock one from the front of the car with the grilles installed. Unless you get a grille delete it won't make a visible difference, and the black one will just be camouflaged in

OP
OP
p0werslave

p0werslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info!

Just to have a visual cue, it would be nice to see some real pics of black/silver intercooler installed.

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT
Thanks for the info!

Just to have a visual cue, it would be nice to see some real pics of black/silver intercooler installed.
We have a few shots with the bumper off, check them out:

sqp0e1.png

wtbwbn.png

-Sara

Sponsored

OP
OP
p0werslave

p0werslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome, thanks for the pics!

I've actually found out that there's Mishimoto UK, and I'll be able to source the intercooler locally without spending 30% more on shipping and tax/duties :)

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT
Awesome, thanks for the pics!

I've actually found out that there's Mishimoto UK, and I'll be able to source the intercooler locally without spending 30% more on shipping and tax/duties :)
You got it! :thumbsup:

You can also order through one of our Mishimoto authorized distributors and save a bit off of MSRP. If you need any assistance getting in contact with one, feel free to shoot me a PM!

-Sara
Sponsored