Sponsored

HELP! Will a gt350 front bumper from anderson push me over the top?

Will a gt350 front bumper push me over the line, and make me a poser?

• Yep

Votes: 36 27.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 61 46.9%

• Total voters

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I say no. The GT350 bumper by itself looks out of place without the GT350 fenders.
Sponsored

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
The steeda fascia is really growing on me, and roush if you paint the winglets. I think the steeda would fit your car the best honestly

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
Do it I had a 04 Cobra bumper on my 04 Mach 1 looked great! As long as you keep GT350 logos off the car I see nothing wrong with it. The Roush guys don't get hazed but anyone wanting to put the GT350 on do.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Car looks great already but if you like the look do it. For me though adding the look from another, particularly higher trim level is in poor taste. A spoiler or wheels perhaps I would consider and have done but I personally draw the line at bumpers, hoods and fenders.

Sponsored

Blackbeauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I love the GT with a grill delete and only fangs! I was going to the same thing to mine with the GT350 bumper but I feel that open GT grill is a uniquely GT thing since we only have those fangs.

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
Do it but save your original parts

you can always go back my friend .. Have someone photoshop it to your car and then get it done. If YOU like screw everyone else. No one pays your bills but you. I stopped trying to please people in the 5th grade .

Bottom line its your car . It looks great now and will look even better in 5 to 10 years. Just check out all the modifies stangs and vettes and other cars at Barrett Jackson.

Orwell best demonstrated what happens when society becomes too uniform in his book...1984.. we live in 2016! Last I checked this is freakin America!
cavak.jpg

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
I think the gt350 bumper would be cool. There are a lot of new edge mustang gt's out there that had the '03 cobra front on it. I'd say as you're not trying to pass it off as an actual gt350, then you're all good. Plus at the end of the day it's your car and you can do what you want with it.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
my 2 pennys of opinion... gt350 clones are ugly AF in person. they look so out of place. it doesn't look nearly as good as a gt with a gt500 front end from s195... it just flat out looks strange because the width isn't there...

that's my opinion though... i debated flairing out oem with splitter and grilles vs roush vs steeda... ended up roush...but it took me over a year to make the decision lol.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I say go for it because you know deep down you want it.
You are never going to please everyone, and that should not matter to you.

Myself, I am looking into getting rims few people in my life think look good. In fact, I may even be so bold as to ask for them for my birthday from the one who hates them the most :D

Sponsored

ThomasL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT
As others have said, no problem in my opinion to take some styling from the GT350. As long as the badges aren't used.

XLR8EDMUSTANG

XLR8EDMUSTANG on Twitter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, OW, PP, RECAROS
I think the Steeda would look better with your current set up, it is subtle enough to stand out and add to the current lines and symmetry. Like others have stated the GT350 would look better with the fenders/hood as all those parts compliment each other. Just having the bumper sans fenders and hood may look a little out of place at certain angles. And do what you want and what makes you happy! I know we all want to fit in and have others like our work and mods, but at the end of the day if look at your car and it makes you happy that's all that matters.

flubyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Do what you please - your car! I do agree with [MENTION=12175]Khyber[/MENTION] though - some of these replica bumpers look out of place. If you can find an example of one locally to see before the purchase, I would do it.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Will it make you a poser? I said no, but I still wouldn't do it. I think the GT350 front end looks good - yes it is slightly different than the GT front end, but not THAT different that tons of people will notice. And it may be more work than you think to make it fit. If you're a fabricator I think it would be cool to see what you have to do to make it fit. Otherwise I expect it will be costly and not worth it. Just save the $$ and use it for the next car.

But it's your car you should do what you want.

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Description of Your Car(s)
Would you consider yourself a poser? That's up to you. Would some other people consider you a poser? Probably. If it's important to you that other people don't think you're a poser, don't do it. If you could care less what others think, why are we having this particular discussion?
Sponsored