Sponsored

Hello from Missouri!

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I'm looking for a rental house in KC

Does anyone own a rental house in the KC metro? Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom. A garage would be a plus but not a deal breaker. I also have a dog if that is an issue. Thank you.

jekqmb1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Another S550 in st.louis.... most of the STL guys know me already due to my build. Just saying hello now that im on here more! Had another username but changed to this one due to me not using a specific shop anymore! Triple Yellow Ecoboost 50th edition to much to list on the build! Hopefully ill meet some people I dont know already in person! Street Car Takeover STL on memorial weekend if anyone is going! If you see a Yellow Ecoboost on Nitrous and drag radials when your there that's me! Say hi

BKinn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone know of a good place around to have long tubes put on? I've had them sitting in the box for months now planning on doing it myself but I think I might throw in the towel and admit I'm too lazy. Might have it done depending on shop recommendations and price.

Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Look back thru this thread,Nick at Diode Dynamics had recommended a place to someone.
There's quite a few shops here in town that can assist with that, here's two with a lot of Mustang experience:

1. FranjoSpeed - Chesterfield, MO (Frank is the owner)
2. Craven Performance - St. Charles (Ben is the owner)

Be sure to tell them Diode Dynamics referred you, we've worked with them on our SEMA builds

Nick C.

BKinn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'll check them out, thank you!

There's quite a few shops here in town that can assist with that, here's two with a lot of Mustang experience:

1. FranjoSpeed - Chesterfield, MO (Frank is the owner)
2. Craven Performance - St. Charles (Ben is the owner)

Be sure to tell them Diode Dynamics referred you, we've worked with them on our SEMA builds

Nick C.

Bonafide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT PP
Based on experience, I would stay away from Craven right now. They used to have really good techs and great service but there has been a lot of turnover. Service and work quality have gone way down and the owner is basically trading on his name (and former techs' reputations) now. I've heard great things about Franjo. If you want to stick to St. Charles area try complete automotive and custom (it's where several St. Louis area performance shops outsource their more complicated exhaust work). They did mine. Good luck.

BKinn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That's what a buddy of mine said as well. He used to swear by Craven but wont touch them now. I live in Saint Charles but Franjo is actually closer. I'm waiting to hear back from them now.

Based on experience, I would stay away from Craven right now. They used to have really good techs and great service but there has been a lot of turnover. Service and work quality have gone way down and the owner is basically trading on his name (and former techs' reputations) now. I've heard great things about Franjo. If you want to stick to St. Charles area try complete automotive and custom (it's where several St. Louis area performance shops outsource their more complicated exhaust work). They did mine. Good luck.

Sponsored

Greenblur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GT PP
Just sold my 2016 GTPP and posted my like new Sto N Sho front license plate bracket in the classifieds if anyone is interested. I'm in Chesterfield, MO--just west of St Louis. $60

768mph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Any competent Ford Dealers in or around Fort Leonard Wood area?

I've tried to have my vibration issue fixed in Houston, driveshaft replaced but it's worse.
Had to drive here for an Army school, and will be stationed here afterward.
I'll be here the next 15 weeks, and would like to get it fixed before driving back to Houston again.

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Is yours the guard green GT? I've seen you around post lol. And I have a couple of good dealers one in rolla and one in marshfield. Do not go to the one off post. PM me for info

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Yeah got a couple in rolla area, also Springfield if need be

768mph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Is yours the guard green GT? I've seen you around post lol. And I have a couple of good dealers one in rolla and one in marshfield. Do not go to the one off post. PM me for info
PM sent.

I'm the magnetic, just arrived yesterday.
Yeah, sellers-sexton didn't leave me with a good impression when I spoke to them on my 12 hour drive up here yesterday.

Spoke to Hutchinson briefly, not that much better.

Would really like to get this resolved.
Sponsored