Sponsored

Lukasha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Blue Dream
Yes!!! But Sunday through Tuesday I'll be busy with the Hot Rod Power Tour!!! Joining them in Baytown on Sunday, staying with it until Grand Prairie on Tuesday night, then driving back to Austin.

Jeff

Ground Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 White EB+PP
I'm in. Maybe we can try for the last Saturday of the month, 6/25? I'm north of Austin but willing to drive to where we end up meeting. :cheers:

OP
OP
WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Oxford White
I'm in. Maybe we can try for the last Saturday of the month, 6/25? I'm north of Austin but willing to drive to where we end up meeting. :cheers:
I am in Temple, and North of Austin as well. That sounds like a good day for me as well. Now if only we can get more people interested, so we can have a good enough turn out lol

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
Don't give up, even it only a few show to the first meet. Take pics of all the cars together and post them here. Something about pictures of a group of Mustangs draws people...they'll start to show sooner or later.

Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Whats up guys,

Just made it out here to Austin. Love the place so far. Still getting situated but its all good. Maybe i can meet some of y'all soon. Ill be the only S550 with California plates haha.

Ground Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 White EB+PP
Whats up guys,

Just made it out here to Austin. Love the place so far. Still getting situated but its all good. Maybe i can meet some of y'all soon. Ill be the only S550 with California plates haha.
Welcome to Austin! We're thinking a week from Saturday, 6/25 for the first meet up.

Anyone have any thoughts on what time? In past car clubs we've met in a large available parking lot and then eaten at whatever restaurant was in said parking lot....

Lukasha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Blue Dream
I would prefer a lunch time or early afternoon get together as me and my girlfriend are going to a burlesque show that evening.

Jeff

Ground Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 White EB+PP
We could do something like 11AM.

Since [MENTION=24112]WhiteWidow[/MENTION] is in Temple, let's keep it a bit north if everyone is okay with that. Maybe somewhere like the Arboretum area. There's a Target there with ample parking and across the street is a Jason's Deli.

OP
OP
WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That all sounds good to me. I don't mind the drive, but Jason's Deli sounds good to me. [MENTION=23909]Lukasha[/MENTION] A burlesque show huh? :headbang: The last show I went to with my gf was a ballet.. I still don't know how I feel about it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whats up guys,

Welcome to Austin!.. And nice avatar choice btw lmao.

Lukasha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Blue Dream
A burlesque show huh? :headbang: The last show I went to with my gf was a ballet.. I still don't know how I feel about it.
Yes, the Jigglewatts 10th anniversary show at the Paramount. I'm a big fan of the local burlesque scene and almost all the girls I date are big fans of it too. You should take your gf to a show. I bet she'd love it. At most of the shows I go to it's like 50-60% women in the audience.

Jeff

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Welcome to Austin!.. And nice avatar choice btw lmao.
Lol thank you sir. Its been my avatar since day one. I usually switch between Cosby and Will Smith haha.

AZsenior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
(2) 2016 Mustangs, GTPP & Eco-boostPP
I'd love to make the meet. We just moved here this week. I'm in Helotes. I'll be the only one with AZ plates. I love the weather.

Frank

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm interested

For you San Antonio types, be sure to check Google Maps Traffic in advance. I35 may be slow through Austin, even on a Saturday.
Sponsored