Sponsored

Headlights with plug'n'play integrated turn signal

bronco100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
I am looking for an aftermarket headlight that has integrated turn signals that I can simply plug in the turn signal connector to (and thus delete the stock turn signal units) instead of splicing into that connection. Anyone know if this exists?
Sponsored

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
2018, per your profile? Have you looked at the turn/fog connector? It's not small where manufacturers are throwing another port on the back of headlights. There are headlights on the market with integrated turn signals, but you're gonna have to splice for all of them cuz they aren't made with people deleting turns in mind.

OP
OP

bronco100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018, per your profile? Have you looked at the turn/fog connector? It's not small where manufacturers are throwing another port on the back of headlights. There are headlights on the market with integrated turn signals, but you're gonna have to splice for all of them cuz they aren't made with people deleting turns in mind.
Yes, what do you mean it's not small? It's small enough that you could fit a connector for it on the back of a headlight?

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Regardless of what we think about the connector, focus on this part:

There are headlights on the market with integrated turn signals, but you're gonna have to splice for all of them cuz they aren't made with people deleting turns in mind.

Sponsored

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
Regardless of what we think about the connector, focus on this part:
I installed Form headlights. They have an integrated sequential turn signal feature. You have to splice one wire into the turn signal harness. You could easily include a quick disconnect if needed, remove the stock turn signal (not sure why) and zip-tie the turn signal wiring somewhere.

Why do you want to eliminate the stock turn signals?

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
OP
OP

bronco100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why do you want to eliminate the stock turn signals?
I don't want anything to be attached to the front bumper. It's a aftermarket bumper with a quick release setup - no radiator cover, belly pan, washer fluid, front fender liners, etc. If it makes working on the engine more difficult and it doesn't make the car go faster, it comes off. So the turn signals would apply here as well - they are currently the only thing that delays the front bumper from being able to be removed in like 10 seconds.

I'll probably go for splicing it in to something like those Form headlights, that looks like my best option.
Sponsored