Sponsored

Has anyone compared 2018 intake manifold to GT350 intake manifold (both on a 2018)?

OP
OP
JeromeS550

JeromeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, Premium, Performance, Kona, A10
There is no one size fits all lucky for us there are plenty options. Pick where you want the power and run the IM desired.
Understood and that is what I plan to do. Part of the decision making process involves analyzing data (dyno curves) to aid in making that decision. That is what I did when deciding what IM to run on my Mach1.

I agree, we are in great times to have options :headbang:.

Jerome
Sponsored

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
I still stand by CJ over all. Spin that coyote and let it eat up the rpm's

Depends on where you're at with the car, unless you've done literally everything else imaginable dollar for performance the 18GT looks to be the clear winner.

If you can get 85% of the performance of a CJ setup for 20% of the cost, the remaining funds can be rolled into other performance parts.

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Or you just buy a CJ, VMP twin 67mm TB, and PMAS intake on black friday special from Lethalperformance.com and build the car around that..................

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
Or you just buy a CJ, VMP twin 67mm TB, and PMAS intake on black friday special from Lethalperformance.com and build the car around that..................
Isn’t hood clearance an issue? Yep 3/4 inch drop and strut tower brace delete.
For an 18, the best is just to get a flexfuel tune +cai and be done. Easy and no engine lowering.

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market

if they'll sell me all that for 240 bucks like an 18GT intake I'll buy every single one they have :lol:
Sponsored