Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Would you be accepting of a cougar under the Lincoln brand?
I would. It would look sweet next to my '67. ;)

Base it on the Mustang and make it sexy, and the Lincoln name wouldn't bother me a bit.
Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
There's that shovel front end again. This was shown un-camo-ed in (I think) the Rock video that leaked the Bullitt. It was a clay model, I think.

I've tried to find it, but I can't come up with the picture. Topnotch posted the screen grab.

Found it:
clay%20model.png
Hard to say, as the nose drops down, but the opening and headlights look the same. The forward slant near the turn signals is slathered in clay.

Maybe they decided to roll out the old Clay Buck and plopped some clay on it just for the video.

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
I would. It would look sweet next to my '67. ;)

Base it on the Mustang and make it sexy, and the Lincoln name wouldn't bother me a bit.
I agree. A more luxurious mustang. They would probably just offer it in a couple engine options as well, like base V8 and halo engine.

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
Hard to say, as the nose drops down, but the opening and headlights look the same. The forward slant near the turn signals is slathered in clay.

Maybe they decided to roll out the old Clay Buck and plopped some clay on it just for the video.

I assumed they did not have new '18 headlights available when that model/video was made.

Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
2019-GT500-Cobra-Mustang.jpg

Every time I look at this spy photo I think late-model Pro Mod with the overhang it has...

Storm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 Mustang
Looks like it's based off of a GT350 based on the mirrors. Also looks like the splitter of the GT350R. Although, it doesn't have the spoiler of either of them.

I also wonder what an auto journalist was doing standing on the gravel, of the side of an Arizona road, at the same time a camo'ed Mustang drove by. Seems like too good of timing :)

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
2019-GT500-Cobra-Mustang.jpg

Every time I look at this spy photo I think late-model Pro Mod with the overhang it has...
That's just the camera doing that. I put a cover over the front of my R and it looks similar. Sorry this was the only pic I had avaliable.
20170329_191744.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
sebounet

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
Looks like it's based off of a GT350 based on the mirrors. Also looks like the splitter of the GT350R. Although, it doesn't have the spoiler of either of them.

I also wonder what an auto journalist was doing standing on the gravel, of the side of an Arizona road, at the same time a camo'ed Mustang drove by. Seems like too good of timing :)
He was trying the new Mercedes-AMG GT C Roadster

He said ford was comparing performances against camaro zl1.

May be is not allowed to tell more about this

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
[MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] & [MENTION=22202]machsmith[/MENTION]

I don't see FMC releasing a Boss on the heels of the heralded GT350, too much intra-rivalry IMO, but until they give the enthusiasts something concrete as to what will be released we will keep the rumor-mill alive & well on M6G!!!
At the low numbers topnotch mentioned, I don't think there would be a problem with epa. There are enough others gas sippers sold that they could do it. Problem is at 100k and 30k+ adm. Maybe make it an application process and even still, insiders and gen 2 GT buyers would get first shot haha.
Chevy is working on a large displacement engine as well. Some say to put in the mid engine. I think it's going in the new z28.
This is real and it's going to happen. Boss 429... start saving some dough.
Sponsored