MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Demand to take it for a test drive and double that milage! 🤣
A dealer let me test drive a CFTP (Twister Orange, beautiful car) earlier this spring. I was shocked they let me, I think it was because I made an offer on an R they had so they considered me serious I guess. They rode with me on the test drive and only let me go about maybe 5 miles or so. Was hoping to drive it a little more but I guess lucky they even let me take it out
Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
A dealer let me test drive a CFTP (Twister Orange, beautiful car) earlier this spring. I was shocked they let me, I think it was because I made an offer on an R they had so they considered me serious I guess. They rode with me on the test drive and only let me go about maybe 5 miles or so. Was hoping to drive it a little more but I guess lucky they even let me take it out
🤣

MAGS1 you could have easily said "Nah a low mileage test drive is gonna mean a low-ball offer." :wink:

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
🤣

MAGS1 you could have easily said "Nah a low mileage test drive is gonna mean a low-ball offer." :wink:
LOL for sure.

If you ever get the opportunity to take one for a spin, highly recommend. Totally different experience compared to your Viper.

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Sponsored

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
How about I take you with me when I try it out? 🍻

IMG_7926.jpeg
Lol I took my 70 year old father out in my 500 once. He always had cool cars when I was growing up, but I don't think he truly understood how fast these cars are. Gave him a third gear pull and a second in he was ripping my door panel off and screaming "stoppppp". Was hilarious 🤣 🤣

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Lol I took my 70 year old father out in my 500 once. He always had cool cars when I was growing up, but I don't think he truly understood how fast these cars are. Gave him a third gear pull and a second in he was ripping my door panel off and screaming "stoppppp". Was hilarious 🤣 🤣
LOL same…took my wife’s uncle out for a spin in the R. he grew up in the 60s muscle car era, got drafted to Vietnam and never fully recovered. But to see him gripping the door and yelling YEEEEEEHAWWWWW at the top of his lungs was worth every penny.

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Painted stripes, Track Pack it would be a shame to buy this and garage it. The price is high but not bad someone will pay it. The Brittany Blue is not as rare as people make it sound, it is a great color.
Exactly…it’s only rarity is that it was only offered for one year. But so was Mischievous Purple and there were way less of them built.

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Exactly…it’s only rarity is that it was only offered for one year. But so was Mischievous Purple and there were way less of them built.
I’m sure there’s a thread on it somewhere, but I gotta think MP, Cyber Orange and Code Orange have to be among the rarest GT500 colors this go around. I still have yet to see a Code Orange anywhere but in pictures here and I’ve seen one used Cyber Orange for sale.

Sponsored

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP

Eddie GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
searching for 2022 CFTP GT500
From what I seen just over 30% were BB, kind of makes me stay away from that color. I do like it. We were at BJ to check out the colors, options and stripes in person. I will say the painted stipes look much nicer.

Photo Jan 21 2024, 10 22 29 AM.jpg
Sponsored