Sponsored

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Would you remove the wing from a GT3?
Oh hell no. but the GT3 wing looks much better. This one has the strange arc to it that reminds me of the Mitsubishi Eclipse from most angles. It is only from the pure side view that I really like how it looks. But, like I said, I appreciate it for what it does. I'm sure it is extremely functional. And if I didn't need rear seats and was able to somehow get my hands on a GT350R, I'd definitely leave the wing in place. It's aesthetically not quite right is all. At least from some angles. Maybe because much if the car seems very aggressive and masculine, and then there is this swoopy, soft looking wing. Just something about it is a little off to me. But I might like it more in person, plus cars tend to grow on me, so over time I'll probably come to like it.

-T
Sponsored

Swoope

Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
15 GTI PP / 04 Rx8 track car
Oh hell no. but the GT3 wing looks much better. This one has the strange arc to it that reminds me of the Mitsubishi Eclipse from most angles. It is only from the pure side view that I really like how it looks. But, like I said, I appreciate it for what it does. I'm sure it is extremely functional. And if I didn't need rear seats and was able to somehow get my hands on a GT350R, I'd definitely leave the wing in place. It's aesthetically not quite right is all. At least from some angles. Maybe because much if the car seems very aggressive and masculine, and then there is this swoopy, soft looking wing. Just something about it is a little off to me. But I might like it more in person, plus cars tend to grow on me, so over time I'll probably come to like it.

-T
think you are close, but reminds me of the golden arch behind the supras.

but really if it works. love it..

this is killing me.. i decided that going corvette was not worth the price and going from two cars to one..

now i am not so sure! ;)

beers

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
looking at it last night on Barrett Jackson, It didn't not look that big. it does look very functional. there is a slight rise to the top rear of the spoiler. the design is new... new is different, and different can be scary. I think its very innovative... in the way it makes contact with the car.
20150117_204954.jpg

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
Looks like there will be 2 350r wings in El Paso

Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I think its ricey looking and I would hope they offer spoiler delete so they don't put holes in deck lid

Mystic_Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350, '65 Mustang Coupe
Believe me, I know the wing is functional for downforce, but the wing is the one thing I don't like about the 350R based on what I've seen in pics. I'm sure it will be different in person. I hope it will look more subdued on a black car.

Last edited:

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
if you go 120+mph then it work, but any slower it doesn't do much

Mystic_Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350, '65 Mustang Coupe
Actually, a good wing will improve your speed in high speed (80-120 mph) corners, as well.

Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
as soon as its available for sale every fast and furious idiot will slap one on a GT.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
as soon as its available for sale every fast and furious idiot will slap one on a GT.

Why would they have to wait for the GT350R wing? If it was such a big problem you'd be seeing big wings on the backs of Mustangs already from other manufacturers.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Because as soon as pictures of this car came out tons of muatang owners on this forum started asking when they can get one? Is it on sale yet? I want one! I am getting that.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
At least it's not a front wheel drive car with that huge wing on it. :)

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
Probably wont have to wait on Ford to get one...
Remember the 2000 Cobra R and it's giant wing.... Cervini's had that wing replicated in a matter of no time.
Unfortunatly...most ended up on stock V6's and GT's :doh:
Sponsored