Brisvegas

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Looking to order new wheels and will need to purchase some 350 style guards and looking for advice on a quality product . These from Flexx are cheap but looking for any experience with fit and finish from anyone who has used them . Also interested in opinions on any other supplier and experiences .

https://www.flexxmotorsport.com.au/..._LqFHoHw4Wjvz9zurK6x-PIae3oGEaYIaAqF9EALw_wcB

Ok after much research ive found exactly what i need that give me best of both worlds . A GT500 width fender ( +.75" a side ) with the GT350 vents . Needs a GT500 style bumper to go with it . All bolt straight up to std GT . Cost to get to my front door yet to be determined . This setup will allow me to run big concave 10.5 inch rims up front for that tough AF look . When i go SC i will add the GT500 style bonnet also

https://andersoncomposites.com/products/type-st-fiberglass-fenders-for-2018-2019-ford-mustang-pair

https://andersoncomposites.com/coll...glass-front-bumper-for-2018-2019-ford-mustang

ScreenShot1780.jpg

Last edited:

Ma5koff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt e85 fbo
Just curious if anyone has actually installed the type st front bumper and fenders. I’m looking at getting these asap but the body shop I went to warned me of the struggles with fiberglass fenders and bumpers. Just want to know if they are POS or not.

OP
OP
Brisvegas

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Just curious if anyone has actually installed the type st front bumper and fenders. I’m looking at getting these asap but the body shop I went to warned me of the struggles with fiberglass fenders and bumpers. Just want to know if they are POS or not.
Ive held of doing anything yet tbh , i am definitely swaying towards the AC carbon fibre 350 style fenders now , i want to extra fender width for the 10.5" front wheels to avoid excessive poke and get that 350 look i desire , then its easy to add the MP concepts GT500 style bumper/hood in an affordable fashion ( not really super affordable in Australia tbh ) i can get GT500 bumper and hood package for $3k and then $2600 for fenders , $5600 total (roughly $3700 USD ) before paint . Luckily i can do the paint myself for maybe about 500 materials but i do have concerns about matching the DMG paint thats has slight colourshift properties making it extremely difficult to get an unnoticable match . These mods will really make car stand out but i been putting of doing any till ive had my first dealer oil change due to warranty concerns . I have coilovers , susp mods/lockouts , mirror fold / window up on fob module , wheels etc to fit . Already done black badges and dog bowl delete but i am itching to do the rest , Anyway waiting for the first oil service has bought me a bit of time to decide on fenders/bumper .
Sponsored