Sponsored

GT350/R and GT side by side comparison.

ivanuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Ecoboost, 2016 Mag Trk GT350 On order
I've been looking for any pictures of the GT350/R and the 2015 GT side by side that would show the differences from the front clip of each car. Any pictures out there that really show the difference as far as appearance? I know the GT350 is lower and wider but its hard to really compare visually for me because so many pics are taken from different angles.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ivanuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

ivanuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heres the best I could find that are like images.

V8Stang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT - Race Red
It's funny. I've been dead set on swapping my GT front clip to a 350 aftermarket one, like the one from Carbon Dyanmics, forever. However, now seeing them side-by-side, I actually like the GT better. I like the colored sculpting around the fog lamps a lot more on the GT, over the black, boring plastic piece on the 350. The grille areas look about the same... I guess the only thing I'd give to the 350 over the GT now is the lip (that splitter looks nice!).

Moving up to the hood, I've always preferred the GT hood to the Shelby.

Now the front fenders and the rear lower valance/exhaust tips? Shelby all day. Those are the pieces I want on my GT.

Sponsored

OMGPonies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Track Pack
It's funny. I've been dead set on swapping my GT front clip to a 350 aftermarket one, like the one from Carbon Dyanmics, forever. However, now seeing them side-by-side, I actually like the GT better. I like the colored sculpting around the fog lamps a lot more on the GT, over the black, boring plastic piece on the 350. The grille areas look about the same... I guess the only thing I'd give to the 350 over the GT now is the lip (that splitter looks nice!).

Now the front fenders and the rear lower valance/exhaust tips? Shelby all day. Those are the pieces I want on my GT.
From my understanding I don't think you would be able to use just the GT350 fenders. The hood line is lowered from the other S550 cars, so it's the whole front clip or nothing. I would imagine the front clip swap would include the radiator support which could be quite a project to undertake on a perfectly good new Mustang...

V8Stang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT - Race Red
From my understanding I don't think you would be able to use just the GT350 fenders. The hood line is lowered from the other S550 cars, so it's the whole front clip or nothing. I would imagine the front clip swap would include the radiator support which could be quite a project to undertake on a perfectly good new Mustang...
Aftermarket. You know someone will copy the design.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
I believe Ford racing performance offers the quad tip exhaust with valence for sale today. So e vendors also offer the kit at a lower cost.

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
If I remember right I think American Muscle offers a cat back system with quad exhaust and rear valence for the 2015 GT, I could be wrong about who is selling it but I do remember seeing an instructional video on it

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

You have to see in person to appreciate it. The GT is bulky and tall in the front while the 350 is lower and much sleeker. Those comparison pics don't show the true difference. I didn't even consider an s550 until the 350 came out and they changed everything I disliked on the s550.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

TraKWeapon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack On Order
I believe Ford racing performance offers the quad tip exhaust with valence for sale today. So e vendors also offer the kit at a lower cost.
Yes it is. There's a whole bunch of stuff that was just announced at SEMA and in conjunction with the release of the new Ford Performance catalog here.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Yes it is. There's a whole bunch of stuff that was just announced at SEMA and in conjunction with the release of the new Ford Performance catalog here.
Wow. There's a lot of semi-hopeful news about a lot of the Boss niceties (TracKey, owner's kit, Track Attack) being created for the GT350. That'd be amazing. I'd be speechless if all those things actually come to fruition.

TraKWeapon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack On Order
Wow. There's a lot of semi-hopeful news about a lot of the Boss niceties (TracKey, owner's kit, Track Attack) being created for the GT350. That'd be amazing. I'd be speechless if all those things actually come to fruition.
That info was directly from Ford Performance. :cheers:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Awesome news about the lowering springs and MRC track calibration

Obrien455

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Gt350 shadow black, stripe delete, tech packag
You have to see in person to appreciate it. The GT is bulky and tall in the front while the 350 is lower and much sleeker. Those comparison pics don't show the true difference. I didn't even consider an s550 until the 350 came out and they changed everything I disliked on the s550.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly.:amen:
Sponsored