Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Anything significant about that date or just a free weekend? I will probably be there around the July 4th holiday if you're going to be around as well? Going on an epic Euro Road trip down south through Germany.
Its a weekebd that me and another local GT350 and a few other guys are availible.

Im in germany until July 2018 ...I dont have plans yet for this 4th of July.

I want to go on a long trip in the shelby, but i havent convinced the wife yet; she thinks it's too loud to ride in for a long time.

Last edited:

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I want to go on a long trip in the shelby, but i havent convinced tge wife yet; she thinks it too loud to be in it for a long time.
[MENTION=18204]lemers[/MENTION] Drive above the arctic circle planned for June--summer solstice. GT350, Audi R8; 50th Anniversary 911, and M4 so far. PM if you want details.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
@lemers Drive above the arctic circle planned for June--summer solstice. GT350, Audi R8; 50th Anniversary 911, and M4 so far. PM if you want details.
I would love that, but I already have a Baltic Sea Cruse scheduled for my son's 18th birthday.

Sponsored

gt350recon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
One additional video with the exhaust microphone. The lap timer wasn't working but according to the video it is either an 8:18 or 8:19 lap. It looks slower because the track was greasier from the rain but I think the traffic was clearer. Please like or subscribe if you dig it.

[ame]

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
Nice Nice I dont know if thats a good time but nice!!

I think for my 45th I might ship my car to Europe and hit some of the roads I see on top gear.
If you do plan a trip to Europe, try Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium with your GT350. You won't be disappointed. It's very close to the Ring as well.
I have done a couple of track days in Spa and I think the GT350 would do very well with all that torque. Any European based GT350 owners have any plans to track their cars at Spa ? I would love to see those videos.

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
Wow what an amazing video of an amazing experience !

Really epitomizes what the car was for... The GT350 is really the car we've all been waiting for. I'm pretty sure Ford definitely had the 'passing prowess' in mind when designing the front end :)

What apps do you have on car play ? Lol

Sponsored

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
[MENTION=19262]Zitrosounds[/MENTION] Awesome vid, what is your audio setup... What MICs are you using for your gopros? I'm looking for good alternatives to onboard specifically with wind noise cancellation.

OP
OP
Zitrosounds

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
[MENTION=19262]Zitrosounds[/MENTION] Awesome vid, what is your audio setup... What MICs are you using for your gopros? I'm looking for good alternatives to onboard specifically with wind noise cancellation.
The video belongs to GT350recon as he was the driver. He is across the pound and should be able to answer your questions soon.

gt350recon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
First, Admins, thank you for the front page feature! Just one minor thing- I'm an American expat in the UK rather than a Brit.:cheers:

Wow what an amazing video of an amazing experience !

Really epitomizes what the car was for... The GT350 is really the car we've all been waiting for. I'm pretty sure Ford definitely had the 'passing prowess' in mind when designing the front end :)

What apps do you have on car play ? Lol
Funny question- Just the standard apps plus Spotify, Amazon Music. I still haven't updated the SYNC software yet.

Hahahaha "if"..............pretty sure anyone with a pulse will definitely 'dig it'. :cheers::headbang:
Haha appreciate it, man.

I'm using Olympus ME-51S Stereo Microphone for an exhaust mic.(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BTAH62/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Sometimes I use the following mic for in-car audio.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0142ASM7Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
All those "OMG" aren't going to be felt on that new Las Vegas long course... cuz it's flat. The Ring remains supreme! The jealousy I have right now... :) Really, really great driving. Same car, I know I wouldn't even be close. I'd be happy just to get around it at a brisk pace without hitting something!
It would be a badge of honor to show-off your "Nurburgring stripe" to friends and relatives.:D

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Awesome, thanks guys.
Sponsored