Sponsored

GT350 North American Track Tour

Stuntman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
I heard the Ford Performance / Multimatic GT350R-C drivers might attend these events if we email and ask for them to be.
Sponsored

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
I'll be attending the August 27th day at Laguna Seca in the media session. Rubbing shoulders with those guys should be interesting.

OP
OP

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
I'll be attending the August 27th day at Laguna Seca in the media session. Rubbing shoulders with those guys should be interesting.
you're the first person I've heard of who's going on the 27th...I know quite a few folks who'll be there the 28th.

RalphHood3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
50th LE #1087 WW Auto
Just wanted to revive this thread and send a clarification on the whole +1 guest thing for these events. I'm doing the Laguna Seca event on August 28th and since there's been conflicting info on whether you could bring a guest (to watch not participate) or not, I decided to email them. I got a reply, and they've confirmed you definitely cannot bring a guest to any of the events for any purpose. So be warned, if you show up with a +1 they'll likely be sitting in the parking lot the entire time and not let in the gates.

Here's the exact reply I got this morning from them:

Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 9:21 AM
To: Ralph
Subject: Re: GT350 Track Tour - Laguna Seca Itinerary and Important Information

Hi Ralph,

Unfortunately, for liability reasons we are not able to have anyone in the paddock or track area, and even display area, other than the invitees and staff. We will also not have any spectator seating or amenities for guests. The footprint that we are working with at each track is very small and we only have space for the invitees and staff.

Thank you for your understanding, and again we apologize for that.

Carrie

Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
That's essentially the same message I received yesterday from Ford Performance with the agenda for the event. That's OK - my wife would rather have a spa day, instead of being my photographer. And both of us thinks we got the better deal! :headbang:

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
That's essentially the same message I received yesterday from Ford Performance with the agenda for the event. That's OK - my wife would rather have a spa day, instead of being my photographer. And both of us thinks we got the better deal! :headbang:
That's awesome!

"I love it when a plan comes together!" :thumbsup:

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I attended a drive event from lexus to try out the RC350 and RCF in Sonoma Raceway. The RC350 was driving through auto cross style along with testing its competition (435i, benz c350, audi a5). The road course session (nascar config) was where we go to test out the RCF and m4. After 2+ hours of driving our run group finished and we headed to napa for wine tasting. Best of both worlds.

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
I got confirmation yesterday that they made a spot for me at Road America on Sept. 9th. So I'll be there on the dealer day, but I don't care. So excited!!!

Sponsored

MisterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'13 Taurus SHO & '16 GT350R
Okay who is going to invite me as their NON romantic date?:eyebulge:......Im waiting :lol: :doh:
Same here. I'm a cheap date! Want to do Sebring. Only a couple hours away for me.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Just got another email confirmation for the Sebring event.... obviously I'm excited since I don't even have my car yet. Although I thought I would have delivery of it by now so I get to drive it there but at this point the chances are slim. In any case, the Sebring track tour will be a nice teaser (I hope) for good things to come. :D

One of their highlighted announcements/warning is as follows:

"Congratulations! We at Ford Performance are pleased to have you attend the exclusive 2015 GT350 North American Track Tour at Sebring Raceway!
REMINDER: This is a private event and not open to guests (spouses, children, friends, etc.). This is for the invitee only. We are not able to host any spectators at the tracks."

See some of you fellas there! :cheers:

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Same as I received for Road America, and the security guys weren't kidding about no guests. You'll have a great time! :thumbsup:

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Just got another email confirmation for the Sebring event.... obviously I'm excited since I don't even have my car yet. Although I thought I would have delivery of it by now so I get to drive it there but at this point the chances are slim. In any case, the Sebring track tour will be a nice teaser (I hope) for good things to come. :D

One of their highlighted announcements/warning is as follows:
"Congratulations! We at Ford Performance are pleased to have you attend the exclusive 2015 GT350 North American Track Tour at Sebring Raceway!
REMINDER: This is a private event and not open to guests (spouses, children, friends, etc.). This is for the invitee only. We are not able to host any spectators at the tracks."
See some of you fellas there! :cheers:
Bro, guess who's gonna be there on the 12th, as well???!!!???!!!