Sponsored

GT350 MSRP or Less Deals

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Found a dealer in Virginia that has a RR with stripes and technology package coming...willing to sell at $5k over. Im guessing they can be talked down a bit. send me a PM and I can forward the window sticker.

Why do all the cars in DC Metro have tech packages?

I just got off the phone with a dealer in MD that I bought my 15GT from last year and they want $16k over msrp for a base 350 :crazy:. $70k+ for a mustang?? He didn't even give me a price just went straight to the $ over msrp followed by "well you know it's a shelby." I told him their competition is at $8k over msrp and that I appreciated the call but we were too far apart to continue the conversation. He called back less than 5min later saying that he spoke to his manager and they'd be willing to accept an offer right there. I told him him to start by sending me the window sticker. Ends up being a tech package car with a $58k msrp.

The other local dealer has them for $10k over but both are also tech package cars and I want black base or track package car. The hunt continues...
Sponsored

jonesd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Where at in Texas? I've been calling/emailing around south texas the past couple days looking for MSRP and so far all I've heard back is 20k over from red mccombs in san antonio and 20k over from autonation corpus christi lol. both tech packs
Im going to guess he is talking about autonation ford in katy? when i went down there they had 7 gt350s in the showroom all for 10k over. I got an email the next day saying they would take 7500 over if i came back in right away lol.

DirtRoadTrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Why do all the cars in DC Metro have tech packages?

I just got off the phone with a dealer in MD that I bought my 15GT from last year and they want $16k over msrp for a base 350 :crazy:. $70k+ for a mustang?? He didn't even give me a price just went straight to the $ over msrp followed by "well you know it's a shelby." I told him their competition is at $8k over msrp and that I appreciated the call but we were too far apart to continue the conversation. He called back less than 5min later saying that he spoke to his manager and they'd be willing to accept an offer right there. I told him him to start by sending me the window sticker. Ends up being a tech package car with a $58k msrp.

The other local dealer has them for $10k over but both are also tech package cars and I want black base or track package car. The hunt continues...
Koons in Falls Church (Arlington) has a black track pack out front. Asking a $20k ADM. Wouldn't hurt to shoot them a serious offer?

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Where at in Texas? I've been calling/emailing around south texas the past couple days looking for MSRP and so far all I've heard back is 20k over from red mccombs in san antonio and 20k over from autonation corpus christi lol. both tech packs
PM sent

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Im going to guess he is talking about autonation ford in katy? when i went down there they had 7 gt350s in the showroom all for 10k over. I got an email the next day saying they would take 7500 over if i came back in right away lol.
not them but they have a few in stock and lot's more on the way.

Sponsored

Dimitri

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dimitri
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
All of us looking should wait for the dead of winter ...maybe there will be a deal then.
Lol

Tigernation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW. hoping to get GT350
bump - still looking although I have been too busy the last week or so to do much. I am about to probably pull trigger on 2017 allocation - hoping for 3k over but may end up being 5k over.

So any leads would be greatly appreciated...

Mach4.6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350R, 11' GT500, 07' GT500, 04' Mach 1
bump - still looking although I have been too busy the last week or so to do much. I am about to probably pull trigger on 2017 allocation - hoping for 3k over but may end up being 5k over.

So any leads would be greatly appreciated...
I let my Race Red TP car go after I found and R allocation, if your interested, it was 5k over, it just came in last week, ask for Les or H.Q. 901-209-1257
Autonation TN

Lurker_350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
Sent you a PM

03CobraVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
I was told by a salesman at Mel Hambelton Ford in Wichita KS that they're getting in a GT350R and that they're selling it for MSRP. They've sold all of their Non R's for MSRP so far so seems like it might be true. The catch is that you have to be local in order for them to sell it to you, which is the same thing they did with their other GT350's. If you're from Wichita KS then it would be a great opportunity if true.

Edit: I know we're not supposed to give out dealer info, but since they're selling for MSRP and you have to be local to buy it, I don't think it'll hurt anything.

Sponsored

Grunholle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
///M
I was told by a salesman at Mel Hambelton Ford in Wichita KS that they're getting in a GT350R and that they're selling it for MSRP. They've sold all of their Non R's for MSRP so far so seems like it might be true. The catch is that you have to be local in order for them to sell it to you, which is the same thing they did with their other GT350's. If you're from Wichita KS then it would be a great opportunity if true.

Edit: I know we're not supposed to give out dealer info, but since they're selling for MSRP and you have to be local to buy it, I don't think it'll hurt anything.
Might need to look into buying a plot of land in Wichita! :D

03CobraVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Hey guys,
I just wanted to give you an update.
I just put a deposit on a 2016 AG with black stripes and Tech pack from KS at MSRP. The internet sales guy was saying that they have had brokers call for it but they have turned them away, there are still some dealers out there that only wants to deal with consumers and are looking out for our best interest.
The guy also said that a Doctor had ordered the car but said that the "car was too much" I think the sales was meaning that the car had too much power.
I am just waiting for my escrow to close this week and start the loan process.
I just wanted to let everyone know that patience does pay off, I have been looking for 5 months.
Which Dealer is this at in Kansas?

Kimbo510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Still looking for a 2016 or 2017 allocation in California. If anyone has a lead on a low ADM for either I'd love to learn more about it.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Still looking for a 2016 or 2017 allocation in California. If anyone has a lead on a low ADM for either I'd love to learn more about it.
What's low? I have 4 coming in, but can't sell at MSRP. Also know of a few out of state at lower ADMs but no MSRP deals

rolaidz

Mustang Virgin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roland
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Infiniti G37S Cpe, Yamaha R6
I feel you... California is rough with the ADMs.
Sponsored