GT350 Keyed

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Some of you people have clearly never been poor. So it goes like this: you have <$100 in checking, nothing in savings, you barely can afford the insurance, gas and registration. You hit a Shelby in the parking lot. You know your rates will go up. Rich bastard has insurance. You drive away knowing that one wrong move and you can't pay your bills. You are one screw-up away from eviction or losing your car, which you need to get to your job. Not hard to see why people drive away. OK- cue the outrage and flame away.
And what happens to this straw man when he's arrested for leaving the scene of an accident?
Sponsored

htrap2294

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
That's "insane" ??

You have no idea my friend :lol:
I had a woman on FaceBook say: Mom with kids, park next to me and I'll ding your doors. She was proud about it too. I calmly told her: Hi, I'm an asshole with a dashcam. Ding my carbon fiber, we're going to court over the expenses to pay for repairs and diminished value.

Her: Do you have any humanity? I'm a hard working mother who pays her bills and takes care of her family and children.

Me: I'm sorry, did you think you were special? Welcome to everybody else who does that and doesn't think they deserve an award for it. Thanks for your Facebook post - if you ding my door in the future, I'll have proof that you admit to doing it in the past. :D

I was removed as a Facebook friend after. Oh well. :D

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I had a woman on FaceBook say: Mom with kids, park next to me and I'll ding your doors. She was proud about it too. I calmly told her: Hi, I'm an asshole with a dashcam. Ding my carbon fiber, we're going to court over the expenses to pay for repairs and diminished value.

Her: Do you have any humanity? I'm a hard working mother who pays her bills and takes care of her family and children.

Me: I'm sorry, did you think you were special? Welcome to everybody else who does that and doesn't think they deserve an award for it. Thanks for your Facebook post - if you ding my door in the future, I'll have proof that you admit to doing it in the past. :D

I was removed as a Facebook friend after. Oh well. :D
She was never your friend. Sounds to me like she isn't friend material.

I have trouble thinking of a punishment to fit the crime of keying someone's car. Maybe the word "a-hole" carved permanently on your forehead with a dull knife.

htrap2294

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
She was never your friend. Sounds to me like she isn't friend material.

I have trouble thinking of a punishment to fit the crime of keying someone's car. Maybe the word "a-hole" carved permanently on your forehead with a dull knife.
I don't consider Facebook friends friends, to be honest. And yes, your punishment sounds appropriate. A scar for a scar. :D

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Some of you people have clearly never been poor. So it goes like this: you have <$100 in checking, nothing in savings, you barely can afford the insurance, gas and registration. You hit a Shelby in the parking lot. You know your rates will go up. Rich bastard has insurance. You drive away knowing that one wrong move and you can't pay your bills. You are one screw-up away from eviction or losing your car, which you need to get to your job. Not hard to see why people drive away. OK- cue the outrage and flame away.
If you behave like a cheating lying SOB, you deserve to be poor... Stand up and admit your mistakes, pay for them. What goes around comes around...

Sponsored

TheBhavux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350 /2013 Red Scion FRS
Shocking to hear that! I work at FCA and also own GT350, I park far away since this is not the first time I have heard this happen in the lot.Hopefully they have cameras to see who did it. Perhaps an email or circular notice should also be sent within the company employees for such a behavior.

JKL1031

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Premium
Damn..I work for a Japanese automaker. Makes me think twice. People can really be jealous.

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I usually try to keep an eye on my car, but it's not always possible, so I try and park in an area away from everyone and one that is easily visible to others that would see someone keying or messing with the car (i.e., I try and park in a area where an access door would see the car, albeit far away). And I have dashcams that run on 4 hour rollovers in front and back that I can go back and watch if something happens. In my Raptor, I have dashcams in all directions (4 ways) since I had some of my old cameras I figured I'd use them.
Sponsored