GT350 intake w/o headers

Witj85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT Base 6spd in Shadow Black
I plan on picking one up in a week or 2. Along with headers and some mufflers.

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT

Sponsored

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
As of 5 min ago on Fordparts.com, guess ford knows less what their customers have warehouse?
Tasca GT350 Intake.JPG

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Thanks, I will give a call, called last week and was told out of stock.

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
As of 5 min ago on Fordparts.com, guess ford knows less what their customers have warehouse?
Again, you're using the wrong site to see proper pricing... Most large parts dealers such as Tasca or AutoNation Ford have TWO web sites. Often the site linked to them by fordparts.com will not reflect discounted pricing. Fordparts.com shows 0 because they have 0. BUT as I've said for the fifth damn time CALL and special order. This shit really isn't that hard.

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Again, you're using the wrong site to see proper pricing... Most large parts dealers such as Tasca or AutoNation Ford have TWO web sites. Often the site linked to them by fordparts.com will not reflect discounted pricing. Fordparts.com shows 0 because they have 0. BUT as I've said for the fifth damn time CALL and special order. This shit really isn't that hard.
Dude relax, you, as I did, discovered the available inventory by using the FORD inventory website, NOT Tasca or any other satellite dealer site. Now suddenly we are to ignore the original source of finding the inventory and assume its in stock at all these places. Like I said, called Tasca last week (didn't ask for Steve) and gave them the part number, said nope, not in stock, could place the order for me but no ETA and would not charge my card until it was back in stock.

Willing to try again.

Sponsored

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Dude relax, you, as I did, discovered the available inventory by using the FORD inventory website, NOT Tasca or any other satellite dealer site. Now suddenly we are to ignore the original source of finding the inventory and assume its in stock at all these places. Like I said, called Tasca last week (didn't ask for Steve) and gave them the part number, said nope, not in stock, could place the order for me but no ETA and would not charge my card until it was back in stock.

Willing to try again.
http://www.tascaparts.com/ford/must.../engine-parts-scat/?part_name=intake-manifold

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Just called Tasca, spoke to Mike...

"None in stock, none in transit, none sitting anywhere he can see. Always been up on the website, never taken it down even when out of stock. Call back in a few weeks."

So pretty sure this is where I say WTF?

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Just called Tasca, spoke to Mike...

"None in stock, none in transit, none sitting anywhere he can see. Always been up on the website, never taken it down even when out of stock. Call back in a few weeks."

So pretty sure this is where I say WTF?
Popular item brother , goes to show you your interest and decision is a very good one by going with the manifold

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Popular item brother , goes to show you your interest and decision is a very good one by going with the manifold
Fair point, but I continue to have issues with being repeatedly told its available, im going about it the wrong way, ignore the ford parts website, etc etc etc.

Twice inside of two weeks I have called and been told both times this item is not in stock and will not be for the foreseeable future, and I cannot place an order at this time. I was told if I ordered blindly on the website my card would not be charged and I would receive an email from Tasca informing me they have cancelled my order for now until the item is back in stock.

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Funny thing this isn't even for my personal car, I already have a GT350 intake manifold, I wrench and tune as a side business, and two customers are also members on here, have seen the threads posted about the new part number and manifold, and wanted to see if I would do the install and tune for them.

Whelp I was made to look like an idiot as they followed along me being told repeatedly its available and I am incompetent on this and the other thread, as I would call and try to order and to no avail, had too tell them both on backorder, told them to call themselves but haven't touched base with them in a few weeks.
Sponsored