Sponsored

GT350 Exhaust Piped through Speakers?

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
For those that are upset of the harmonics pumped through your speakers for sound cancellation. 1, its designed to work when your windows are up. This is done to keep the car quieter in the interior without having to add weight in insulation. 2nd, if you don't want the audible signal, which is barely audible to the human ear due to the frequencies and the amplitudes used, just put the windows down as the system will not be capable of canceling out the pure power and sound of that sweet exhaust.
Its not a noise cancellation feature
Sponsored

JGonvardi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP CO
That doesn't make sense on this car. Weird.

jma406

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350,1962 406 S/S,64 Falcon B/FX, BOSS KK1215
Anyone wanna trade their GT350 for my GT then??

C'mon, who cares guys! If Ford didn't do it, everyone would be complaining how crappy the car sounds inside the cabin. This removes the bad and keeps the good - win-win.

It's like you meet this awesome woman who's got everything you're looking for. She looks awesome, has a sexy voice, and you can't wait to see her again. She's a 10 out of 10!

Then you find out she's got a dime-sized mole on her butt cheek that can only be seen when she's naked ... does that really change anything when the pluses far outweigh that?

Not for me. One bit!

I await the offers to trade. :D
It would depend on what side butt cheek the mole was on.
Sponsored