Sponsored

Gt350 Ebay track pack spoiler

Fraye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Here's some quick Ebay questions that might be useful to ask yourself:

1. Are any of the pictures of the actual part? If there aren't photos of the actual product, that is often a sign that the item may not be what you're hoping it to be.

2. Is the price of the item significantly different than the accepted market value? Ask yourself what might the reasons be for a 200-300% price difference. Sometimes it's because an original item has an over-inflated brand name valuation or is made of unnecessarily fancy materials, and sometimes it's because the lower priced item is made of crap.

3. Are there any clues in the description of the listing? A $400-$500 genuine Track Pack spoiler is delivered finished in gloss black paint with mounting hardware. This description says it is unpainted, unfinished fiberglass. How much of that $200-$300 you're saving over list price will you spend to prep and paint this spoiler?

Go forth and make good choices.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yeh I would skip. Fake pics of other products, even pics of the OEM one there.

For $187 plus about $22 in shipping, $207, you still need it painted. Count of $100 there.

So you're at $310-315 already for shady part. The OEM one is $431 at Levittown and comes gloss black from Ford. And you know it will fit first time properly.

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Thanks for the input fellas. Gna pass
The stuff said about eBay is very true, most of the time. I got the Roush spoiler replica off ebay a few weeks ago, $150 painted any color and shipped. Got to my house in 3 days, finish was perfect, packaging was great, and came with all necessary hardware. Wish I still had the picture but side by side with my buddies car that has the authentic Roush spoiler, zero difference. Honestly some people have gotten worse fitment and finishes out of products sold by some of the companies that sponsor this forum. I will admit I may have just gotten lucky, so I don't blame you for passing.

BCeagle08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB PP 6MT Navi 401A.
I've had good luck with ebay stuff to be honest. I bought a spoiler for my E92 335i that was like $170 shipped from Taiwan off of Ebay and $750+ shipping from domestic shops. It came very quickly (less than a week) and was in perfect condition. Exactly as advertised.

You will see domestic shops crapping all over ebay products but a lot of them won't admit that they source some of their parts from the same manufacturer as the ebay sellers.
Sponsored