Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I wish they did not do all the fancy photoshop editing, would ahve been nice to see AG

South40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln, 2013 Ford Raptor

Sponsored

2011gt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt350
Does anyone have photos of the black with white stripes..other than the configurable pics?

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I am tempted to change my stripes from the black/white to the black/red after I receive the car. That red pin stripe looks awesome.:headbang: Or just go ahead and make an R out of my non R minus the wheels.
That's exactly what I'm gonna do... my '16 non-R order is AG with Track pkg + black roof but no stripes because I wanted to add the R stripe styling (matte black w/ red) post delivery. So now since I'm getting the '15 and the build already has the black/white stripes, I may just add red pinstripes either over the white portion or next to it.... or maybe not. I'll see... just want that damn car delivered already! :D

Sponsored

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
I have to say that RR details up really nicely.
rr looks great in person, but I'm still glad I'm going AG (and it's too late to change for me). AG, stripes, regular roof. should come out really tasty. not for everyone, I'm sure...and that's just fine with me.

licktensteins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels and a stick
rr looks great in person, but I'm still glad I'm going AG (and it's too late to change for me). AG, stripes, regular roof. should come out really tasty. not for everyone, I'm sure...and that's just fine with me.
Pics when you get it please! I've had my heart set on CO and white stripes, but I'm thinking AG and black may be a little more stealthy and low-key. As if that's even possible with this car to begin with...:headbonk:

mephim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track (gone), 2019 GT350 (gone)
I was seriously thinking of changing my order to DIB to match my Performance Blue Focus ST. The dealer told me that they are actually different colors, does anyone know anything more or have comparison pictures of the two colors?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.