• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY - Lower GT grille (U.S. Style) - New Batch (WAITING LIST)

Who's Keen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
mate, I'm keen as. I'll also be driving to Melbourne and back on the June Long weekend. If they are in by then, I can probably bring back and Sydney ones.
Sponsored

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
All I have one of these I don't think I will need (sitting in my garage) not sure what they cost now. PM me if you want it

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Hi 2stang its gone a bit quiet, are you still looking to do a second batch of lower grills. Cheers

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Hi all, part of 2nd batch. Quick update

2nd Batch: [To be ordered] [MENTION=20087]Hunter[/MENTION] [MENTION=17861]snake bite[/MENTION] [MENTION=18670]BKStang[/MENTION] [MENTION=17971]beammeup[/MENTION] [MENTION=19703]MaxQ[/MENTION] [MENTION=22108]Cj42[/MENTION] [MENTION=22151]fordtj69[/MENTION] [MENTION=22928]Jarv23[/MENTION] [MENTION=14293]G RUSH[/MENTION]

I apologise for the delay. Unfortunately the initial 1st batch shipping price was an error on the website allowing for such a cheap price, so levittown covered the rest of the cost on their part. Which was pretty nice of them :)
But obviously as for the second batch, the price is now adjusted.
The shipping itself is 300$ USD, but he has given a bit of discount on the grilles. As for the delay - I was waiting for an official quote and I have been looking for a shipping forwarder last few days that may charge less as recommended by benny, I have found it to be ridiculous in price as its over a meter in length (one side) and some don't allow for that length as well. So the cheapest the price that its coming to is ~160AUD including paypal / cc fees etc directly shipped from Levittown. To avoid any GST when entering Australia, we have also had to keep it limited to 6 grilles (NOT 9 as initially planned with original price). So for those who are still keen to go ahead with the grilles please post a comment below or PM me ASAP :thumbsup:
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!

Jarv23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT 5.0 Auto (OTT Stripes)
Hi all, part of 2nd batch. Quick update

So the cheapest the price that its coming to is ~160AUD including paypal / cc fees etc directly shipped from Levittown. To avoid any GST when entering Australia, we have also had to keep it limited to 6 grilles (NOT 9 as initially planned with original price). So for those who are still keen to go ahead with the grilles please post a comment below or PM me ASAP :thumbsup:
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!
Hi Kevin,

Firstly, no need to apologise, really appreciate all your efforts in researching and securing these group buy deals. Secondly, now I've seen my Stang in the flesh and with this revised price, I'm going to give the lower grille a miss this time around thanks.

Good luck with it and might talk again down the track on another group buy!

Cheers,

JJ

Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Hi Kevin as jarv23 said no need to apologise, really appreciate the effort you have put in on this. I've also decided that with the revised pricing I'm going to give it a miss for now and wait for my car and assess if I'll get one. Thanks again:thumbsup:

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Hi Kevin,

Firstly, no need to apologise, really appreciate all your efforts in researching and securing these group buy deals. Secondly, now I've seen my Stang in the flesh and with this revised price, I'm going to give the lower grille a miss this time around thanks.

Good luck with it and might talk again down the track on another group buy!

Cheers,

JJ
Hi Kevin as jarv23 said no need to apologise, really appreciate the effort you have put in on this. I've also decided that with the revised pricing I'm going to give it a miss for now and wait for my car and assess if I'll get one. Thanks again:thumbsup:
No problems guys :thumbsup:

Those who are still in:
- [MENTION=19703]MaxQ[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=22364]GT Lustre[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=20087]Hunter[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=24150]Unkle Ed[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=22151]fordtj69[/MENTION]
- [MENTION=19019]krishv88[/MENTION]

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Any chance of jumping in on this if enough of the original orders decide to pull out?

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Any chance of jumping in on this if enough of the original orders decide to pull out?
I have added you to the list as well, but I will give those who put their names up first another 24 hours - if there is a spot left, its all yours!

fordtj69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 and 2016 & 2017 fastbacks
hi 2-stang yep still in just let me know about payment
cheers tim

Sponsored

Cj42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Comp orange 2015 GT
Probably give it a miss at the moment, looks like a pain of a job to do and I've been absolutely time poor lately and will be for a while, sorry mate!

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi [MENTION=19801]2-STANG[/MENTION],

Is there a slot available for me? I am interested in the grill.

Thanks

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
hi 2-stang yep still in just let me know about payment
cheers tim
No worries, added you to the list. :thumbsup:

Probably give it a miss at the moment, looks like a pain of a job to do and I've been absolutely time poor lately and will be for a while, sorry mate!
No problems! Thanks for letting me know.

Hi [MENTION=19801]2-STANG[/MENTION],

Is there a slot available for me? I am interested in the grill.

Thanks
Yes there is, will add you tentatively to the list - but will give those who were already on the list till tomorrow to confirm wether they still want it or not :cheers:

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
My grille arrived today, looks great! Thanks again [MENTION=19801]2-STANG[/MENTION] :cheers:

thewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue GT (soon). '04 Astra Convertible
Sorry I didn't advise, mine arrived yesterday and looks equally great!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.