Threads
Reaction score
Website
MODERNMUSCLEWHEELS.COM
First Name
MODERN MUSCLE
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Stunning Grabber Blue Mustang Mach 1, now elevated to new heights with a sleek set of mono block forged Modern Muscle M17R GTD style wheels. This stunning upgrade not only enhances performance but also amplifies its aesthetic appeal. The vibrant Grabber Blue exterior pops with exhilarating energy, while the addition of orange accent center caps delivers a striking contrast. With its bold color scheme and top-notch wheels, this Mach 1 commands attention on any road.

The fitment on this beast is OEM specs at 19x10.5 Front and 19x11 rears with a dual concave design. The M17R offers numerous advantages, including its forged construction, compatibility with OEM Ford caps, and acceptance of factory tires / TPMS.

Wheels are built to order with a ETA of 5-6 weeks.

Use this code at check out for a $800 discount on any Forged wheel. BMRPREZ (Limited time offer).

GRABBER-BLUE-MUSTANG-MACH1-MODERN-MUSCLE-M17R-WHEELS-GLOSS-GUNMETAL-01.png

GRABBER-BLUE-MUSTANG-MACH1-MODERN-MUSCLE-M17R-WHEELS-GLOSS-GUNMETAL-02.png
Sponsored

agmattocks

Unstabled Mate
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
UMMC 026 - 2021 MACH 1 w/ handling package
They look heavy but I like them. Not enough to get rid of my HP wheels tho.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
They look heavy but I like them. Not enough to get rid of my HP wheels tho.
Website says 26-32lbs. I assume depends on 19 or 20”. The thicker spoke design adds to the weight unfortunately. Cool looking wheel though, I like the design

OP
OP
MODERNMUSCLE

MODERNMUSCLE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
MODERNMUSCLEWHEELS.COM
First Name
MODERN MUSCLE
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Take a look at this Modified GT500 conversion featuring Modern Muscle M17R GTD style forged wheels in sizes 19x11 / 19x11.5, complete with matching yellow center caps.

We also offer special custom finishes. Don't hesitate to send us a direct message today!

4EBDFF8C-5C15-4FB2-BC36-2319BD1925B3.jpeg

OP
OP
MODERNMUSCLE

MODERNMUSCLE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
MODERNMUSCLEWHEELS.COM
First Name
MODERN MUSCLE
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Take a look at this stunning Satin Bronze finish on the M17R! Choose from a range of finishes including Satin Bronze, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Gloss Gun Metal, Satin Black, Brushed Titanium, and Brushed Silver. Available sizes include 19x10 and 19x11, with the option for a squared setup of 19x11 or 19x10. Reach out to us for custom finishes and partial sponsorships.

IMG_1365.jpeg
Sponsored