Sponsored

Got pulled over today, amusing story

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
My sister-in-law (from South Carolina) always warned me about driving in Georgia with "Yankee" plates. Years ago, I was in the mountains on a small highway and was being a tourist rather than watching my speed. A Georgia trooper pulled me over and made the typical spiel about driving too fast. My response was "Yes, Sir" repeatedly. He proceeded to ask me about my 2010 GT. He then handed me a warning ticket along with a "That's a nice vehicle". Arriving at her house...she said I should frame the ticket..."no one from the North gets a warning ticket in Georgia!"
Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
The registration sticker issue is pretty common, which is why in Texas they were moved inside and taken off the plates a few years back (and recently registration was merged with the safety inspection as well).

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
The registration sticker issue is pretty common, which is why in Texas they were moved inside and taken off the plates a few years back (and recently registration was merged with the safety inspection as well).
Here in georgia that sticker will get you a trip to jail and a towed mustang, if its expired. They love that money...

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for not being a jerk. We LEOs' appreciate it.
Sponsored