Sponsored

Got a new car

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
Well, we traded my wife's mini cooper in on a Ford Fusion yesterday. With a big move coming up, and hopefully kids next year assuming I get a job at the new location soon, the mini simply wasn't practical enough. With the mini, you pretty much had to fold the backseat down just to get a suitcase in it. We have wanted a Fusion for a long time anyways, and with some great incentives right now we took the plunge.

All I can say is WOW! The Fusion is fantastic. I know it has gotten great reviews, but I never had the opportunity to actually drive one. It is super roomy, smooth, quiet, and comfortable. We an SE model in oxford white, got it with my ford touch, navigation, it has the back-up sensors, cloth interior with red stitching, and dual zone A/C (probably my favorite feature as my wife and I have totally different comfort zones). We didn't go with leather as we liked the cloth interior a lot and to go leather was a big hike in price we weren't willing to spend. Oh, it has the 1.5L ecoboost motor. it is projected to get the best non-hybrid mpg, and is actually quite peppy. Definitely plenty for my wife who probably won't give it more than half throttle ever lol. We drive a lot so we put 80 miles on it already and much more by the end of tomorrow.

We bought it from Sunrise Ford in Hollywood. We had a great experience there and got the Fusion for less than invoice.

It is for my wife, but I like it so much I might have to trade my focus in on one lol. Anyways, here is a couple pics. I know its not the most exciting or exotic, but I thought I would share. Please excuse the fact that all the cars are white here lol. My wife likes white and I took over the focus, and the truck is my dad's only white car. Everything else we have isn't white lol.

Sponsored

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track/2014 Explorer Sport
Looks good man, I really wanted the fusion but wife wanted a suv.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
congrats to ur nu 4door fwd Mustang :-)
Looks gr8
Sponsored