OP

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Forgive me. I misread it. It's is 3k over.

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
These cars are still commanding over sticker? Impressive. I was just on Corvette Forum earlier today and read a thread about an owner complaining that his '16 C7 was already losing so much value even though he purchased for well below sticker. This was one of the reasons why I didn't get another Vette, the plummet of value in the used car market.

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
Even the new ZL1 can be found for MSRP. The interior on GM is lacking IMO and it holds their cars back compared to Fords. DC area is still a tough market for MSRP due to the local wages being higher than most of the country too.

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
These cars are still commanding over sticker? Impressive. I was just on Corvette Forum earlier today and read a thread about an owner complaining that his '16 C7 was already losing so much value even though he purchased for well below sticker. This was one of the reasons why I didn't get another Vette, the plummet of value in the used car market.
Vettes actually do ok if you don't overdue the options. You have to remember there are a ton more options than Ford offers for any Mustang. Take a Z06 for example. You can pay $80k up to $120k. Chevy simply has a different mindset apparently about production. They make enough cars so people can buy if they want pretty easily. I like shopping for their cars much better than hunting all over the country for MSRP Shelby deals.

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
Even the new ZL1 can be found for MSRP. The interior on GM is lacking IMO and it holds their cars back compared to Fords. DC area is still a tough market for MSRP due to the local wages being higher than most of the country too.
You can actually get a ZL1 for supplier price if the dealer will accept it. I have access through my job and the ZL1 is included now. It takes a few grand off msrp. And the interior seems on par with the Shelby to me. Plus you can get PDR, Rev matching, 650hp, and eventually a 10 spd auto , all for low $60's. Considering what most dealers are tacking on the GT350'S, the ZL1 is the better deal by far on paper. There also seem to be more GM dealers with the stance of never selling above sticker. I surely can't say that about Ford.
Sponsored