tomnelsonii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GTPP
HI Guys,

So I recently decided to build a racing sim rig. I've got my PC, wheel & pedals, shifter, etc and I have been using a 50 LED TV. I'm ready to make the jump to VR goggles but am bit overwhelmed by the selection, pricing, and inconsistency of the reviews. Just wondering if any of you had experience with different options? If you wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to review what you tried or relay any info it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
--Tom
Sponsored

Medusa5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
I recommend Oculus products. I can vouch for them personally as well as other people I know who have used them. They have many different offerings for budgets, stand alones vs pc connected, etc but their products seem to much more superior to the competition. I’ve used their headsets on sims and other games playing anything from Assetto Corsa to a first person shooter. Since you are trying to play racing games on a PC I’d get a model that works off your PC as the standalones are very limited with what they can run as they act as an entry product. Hope that helps