Good Price For Used P1SC Procharger Setup? ~$2k

iGovernment

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP A10
For my S550, it will need a head unit mounting bracket and intercooler piping but for 2k and has about 4k miles on it seems good?
Sponsored

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I would contact Beefcake and ask them what the pricing for the items you will need are and compare that with the price of a new one. I am always looking for a bargain, but sometimes the bargain turns out not to be much of one. All that being said, it sounds like a good deal to me.

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yeah sometimes sourcing missing items can be a real pain in the butt. And cost more than you'd think.

OP
OP
iGovernment

iGovernment

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP A10
I would contact Beefcake and ask them what the pricing for the items you will need are and compare that with the price of a new one. I am always looking for a bargain, but sometimes the bargain turns out not to be much of one. All that being said, it sounds like a good deal to me.
Thanks! The user said he can get the parts at cost from Procharger so waiting to hear back from that.

OP
OP
iGovernment

iGovernment

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP A10
Yeah sometimes sourcing missing items can be a real pain in the butt. And cost more than you'd think.
Yeah I am hoping it is not too big of a cost, I cant see the mounting and pipping being that much but I am not at all smart in that area yet.

Sponsored

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
FWI.........I had a P1SC on my 2004 Marauder 4.6.......

It made good power but over the 150K miles I ran it I had 4 different heads....ALL leaked (MESSY).....one rebuild was so noisy it sounded like it was close to exploding.......sent it back and bought a new one at cost and sold the car!! NOT A FAN of ProCharger....you can plan on rebuilding at 50K-60K miles plus cleaning up an oily mess!!

The guy I sold the Marauder to at my suggestion got Jon Bond to build him a D1SC and has had GREAT Luck so far!! Best prices and service on any blower!

https://www.jonbondperformance.com

Good Luck and BE CAREFUL!!

OP
OP
iGovernment

iGovernment

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP A10
FWI.........I had a P1SC on my 2004 Marauder 4.6.......

It made good power but over the 150K miles I ran it I had 4 different heads....ALL leaked (MESSY).....one rebuild was so noisy it sounded like it was close to exploding.......sent it back and bought a new one at cost and sold the car!! NOT A FAN of ProCharger....you can plan on rebuilding at 50K-60K miles plus cleaning up an oily mess!!

The guy I sold the Marauder to at my suggestion got Jon Bond to build him a D1SC and has had GREAT Luck so far!! Best prices and service on any blower!

https://www.jonbondperformance.com

Good Luck and BE CAREFUL!!
Hmm, I don't plan on going crazy with power but I say that now but when I get it installed and start to enjoy it more, I will probably want more. The guy is moving from this one to the D1-SC head. I am going to drive over to him and check it out on the car and get a better idea if I want to go this route or just get a new ESS kit.

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
Good Luck Kevin........they are all fun and quite exciting at times....hope you get a good deal and make some POWA!!:like::wink:

OP
OP
iGovernment

iGovernment

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP A10
Good Luck Kevin........they are all fun and quite exciting at times....hope you get a good deal and make some POWA!!:like::wink:
Thanks man, I was looking at Whipple but I think this will be fine for now. Enjoy the power higher RPMs and not worry toooooo much about stress but at lower PSI I doubt I will have issues with this engine 😁
Sponsored